1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198250388382 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Melting, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melting

Melting New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93666162
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198250388382

Victim profile: 76561198147598052

What happened? Description:
    So I was looking to cash out my items and I look for a cashrep thread on the popular CSGOREPorts steam group and I found someone (Earth Erection) who turned out to be a well known trader on Alias trade server (pretty much going to be mod). He said he will be buying in a week when he gets paid. I agree to wait but a couple hours later I get a friend request from Vape Nation (buying keys) whom I assume is friends with Earth and would be trustworthy since we were friends in common. And since I only talked to Earth about it I assumed he recommended Vape Nation to me. We agree that I'll go first since he had more cashrep (which I didn't even check because I am dumb and assumed he was trustworthy since he is friends with Earth). After I send the keys he goes away for a while and Im pretty worried and says he is taking a shower or whatever. He is also using stupid things about his internet being bad and how paypal can take up to 24 hours to send. He then gets mad at me saying I am pissing him off. Today he changed his name to Vape Nation (cashed out) and has nothing in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:
    The paypal activity shows money being sent but were actually from other people. You can also see that none of them add up to the 60$ that we agreed to. All the rest of the screenshots are proof of our text chat​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Melting
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Melting

Melting New User

Steam:
    Here they are

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need the main one that this report is for as for the directions I gave.
  5. Melting

Melting New User

Steam:
    I believe this one is the one you are talking about. It has his steam id in the bottom left corner

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    yes thanks - i'll move this on to review.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.