1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198123085051 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by rookie, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rookie

rookie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145044796
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198123085051

Victim profile: 76561198250355320

What happened? Description:
    he just said if ı give my items he will give 30 dollar steam wallet cod but when I gave skins he wanted more and he said he will give 50 dollar cod but I hadn't more. when I wanted my skins back he said he wont give I sent our chat its my proof please do something. I can't add more screenshots but we talked the same things.​

Provide Evidence:
    he just said if ı give my items he will give 30 dollar steam wallet cod but when I gave skins he wanted more and he said he will give 50 dollar cod but I hadn't more. when I wanted my skins back he said he wont give I sent our chat its my proof please do something. I can't add more screenshots but we talked the same things.​

Attached Files:

David is human likes this.
  2. rookie

rookie New User

Steam:
    he scammed someone too his friends has scam report please do something I lost my all skins but no more lose
  3. rookie

rookie New User

Steam:
    He blocked me now he just took my all items and runned away :(
  4. David is human

David is human New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40752321
    Please change your screen name...
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @rookie Why can't you add the rest of the screens? you can add 15 more screen shots or files per reply.

@David is human what is your business here in this report?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. David is human

David is human New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40752321
    The accused scammer was in my group. Co-owner of my group said that TAVA was trying to trade with our members.
  8. Alex The Warrior-ATW

Alex The Warrior-ATW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:161929172
    God bless you rookie and thank you for reporting this scammer,he ripped me off yesterday!He promised me steam wallet funds for my skins and because im new in this and was a little tired,didnt watch out he sucessfully ripped me off,i usualy dont fail like this but i want to support you in this and to protect other people.Thats why i have sent you friend request so we can discuss about this thief and see what can we do.I started very well and from 5$ came to 15$ inventory in just one week i know that isnt too much but nobody dont have right to take it just like that.Im telling this for all people to know about this and similar scammers so he cant take even more expensive skins from them.Im honest trader,i love trading and games and Steam is fantastic gaming platform best in the world and i hate scammers,cheaters and hijackers from the bottom of my soul because they damaging entire community and this is my duty to support all people who fight against bad people on Steam and i want fair deals.Steamrep please accept rookies evidence and do something about this bad man i know you cant point the finger to someone without evidence but i think this is enough and i think some other people reported him too for scam and cheat and who know what else and i reported him on Steam profile,explained all in five messages.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ARchiving due to lack of follow up/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.