1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198187330761 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Zorro93, May 21, 2016.

1. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32507706
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198187330761

Victim profile: 76561198025281141

What happened? Description:
    Added me to purchase my Karambit | Damascus Steel (Battle-Scarred) and 8 keys. He had a lot of +reps dating back quite far, and a lot of evidence of successful trades on his steam page. I traded him my items and he deleted me without paying. He's now proudly displaying my knife on his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are 5 screenshots of the transaction...including one showing him proudly displaying my knife on his profile. I showed the time/date in the paypal screenshot to prove it was taken after this interaction occurred. I verified the trade link was for his profile, and not for someone else's. His profile has many pages of +reps and screenshots to show his "legitimacy", which is the only reason I considered him trustworthy in the first place.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Zorro93 Reupload the chat screen shots - unedited - not going to accept any screen shots edited or cropped in anyway.
  3. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    ...the only thing I removed is my email address because it's personal and contains my last name. I can PM it to you, but I am not going to have that information on the public domain, sorry. Something as small as that should never be a thing that stops someone from getting flagged for stealing $360 from me.
  4. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    If you're referring to the fact that the very bottom of the image is cut-off, I have a dual monitor setup, the bottom of the image was cut off when I screenshotted everything. That's not a crop, that's a fault of print screening.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You can post here and request it hidden - but my next request would be a full screen of paypal activity - also unedited and uncropped - Activity doesn't show personal info like summary does. Also Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Print screen button - then paste into paint - saveas - upload
    That saves everything including windows start bar which has time/date stamps...need that.
  7. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    I can't give you another screenshot of the chat, I closed it and he deleted me so I can't recover it. I can't help now that the bottom of the chat was cut off. I do not know why the very bottom line of text being partially clipped would matter considering he said in chat he would sent the payment within 30 seconds and you can tell from the paypal link that he did not. I understand that you are trying to protect the integrity of the SteamRep service by not slandering names without proof, but I think I've given you everything necessary. This is literally all I have to offer you. Attached is a direct screenshot of my paypal, as requested.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zorro93
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    In the future don't edit screenshots or crop them down.
  9. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    Duly noted; thank you. It's attached here, unedited in any way. I will request it hidden though, it shows my steam login name in the upper-right of the screen.

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review
  11. Zorro93

Zorro93 New User

Steam:
    I can't find a button to hide the last screenshot :( so I'll leave that to a moderator/whoever else after it's been reviewed. Thanks in advance.