1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561197994857407 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro

Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91621664
    Screenshot 30-all thats left

I'm sorry if you consider this as spam, but it's my only way of providing screenshots of the chat history.

Attached Files:

2. Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro

Steam:
  3. [WoAQC]TeH PuDDinG

[WoAQC]TeH PuDDinG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77216109
    • This person is NOT staff and nothing they say will have any bearing on the outcome of this report.
    Why would he be scamming if you gave the pan away? You're responsible for the loss of your pan. Doctor is a thrustworthy guy and isn't a scammer. I've done some spycrabbing for over 1 key and he always gave me the items when I won. Dont get others banned for your mistakes.
  4. [WoAQC]TeH PuDDinG

Steam:
    • This person is NOT staff and nothing they say will have any bearing on the outcome of this report.
    Btw I dont speak german so I dont understand anything of those conversations
  5. Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro

Steam:
    My mistakes? You just ignored all my points and still try to defend a scammer.
    Honestly, why are you doing this? I provided enough evidence that he scammed me and just because YOU dont speak german all of it is invalid and not true?
    I lost a Golden Pan to a scammer and now I try to get a little bit of justice and you a sabotaging it by saying me that I "scammed myself".
    If you dont understand german, why are you commenting here anyway?
  6. [WoAQC]TeH PuDDinG

Steam:
    1. Never said it was invalid because I dont speak german 2.Like I said, He is not a scammer, you just gave him your frying pan 3.You DO have evidences BUT the thing is that you gave the pan, its not its fault if you gave it away to him.
    4.Im commenting because you are putting up accusations against my friend which didn't do anything but accept a givenaway golden pan.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  8. [WoAQC]TeH PuDDinG

Steam:
    I dont know if you read all my posts but I was involved by getting invited to report the victim and felt the need to clear some things up
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We have plenty enough drama from the victim's friends dragging people through the mud, I don't need you jumping in to derail the report. I don't care who "invited" you to come and voice your opinion about who is or isn't guilty. Unless you were directly involved with the trade in question, or are contributing evidence to this report, stay out.

Your first post was fine. Some screenshots of that exchange would've been nice, but I get that saving screenshots with everyone who adds you may not be the first thing on your mind all the time. After that, you crossed the line. Passing judgement about the case is for staff, and staff alone. As you do that, you derail the thread and make it substantially more difficult for actual moderators to request needed information, clutter the report with nonsense wasting the staff's time, and distract everyone involved from what actually needs attention. This doesn't need to turn into a 5 page thread where our staff has to sift through 10 comments of bickering to find each piece of relevant evidence.
  10. GlutenFreeGaynoodle

GlutenFreeGaynoodle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9114505
    I'm the one who took this screenshot, lol killer asked me to say some stuff to The Doctor and i did, just wanted to help Abgeranzt get his pan back. I don't like scammers.

Attached Files:

11. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Changing status to under investigation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro

Steam:
    So? I has been over 3 months since the last reply to this thread, did the SteamRep team forget about this one?

I hardly believe it is 'under investigation' for more than 3 months and no progress is made.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We have 2000+ reports - we make zero promises we will reply to any of them let alone get to this point. The objective is already meet anyway and thats to educate others with something searchable. I'm not working the report, just replying to inform.
  14. Abgeranzt (GER) #teampyro

Steam:
    I get that you're busy, but do please something with this report, so it won't look like a random report to harass someone.