1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198204395387 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by JankyLV, Jul 13, 2016.

1. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27694885
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198204395387

Victim profile: 76561198015655498

What happened? Description:
    Scammed me. Had an accomplice Har15 (76561198236152108) who first added me to friend list. I accepted because i'm from Latvia, and he spoke latvian. After some time he introduced me to his friend Elements (eleelv) and said that he owns a csgo gambling site csgojoyskins1.com, and that we could copperate to win big. Also I learned that the site is a scam, and none of the bets made there are legit, but only bot generated. He could select a winner of each draw. He asked for some of mine items, so he could bet them, and we split the profits. I trusted him, because Latvia is a small country, and a "friend" told that they have made deals in the past. I traded my items, and that was the end of it. they both removed me from friend list and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I can upload steam chat log, but it's all in latvian, so I don't think that's of any use.​

Attached Files:

2. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    Here are three screenshots of the conversation. One is between me and the "introducer" Har15 (76561198236152108) and the other one is the scammer - ELEMENTs (76561198204395387).

I'll try to translate as much as I can:

18:34 Har15: Hi, my friend wants to talk to you. His name is Elements.
    18:35 - About what?
    18:36 Har15: About a small job, where you can earn a little.
    18:38 Har15: You can trust him. I have workd with him in the past.
    19:10 - How do I even know you?
    19:11 Har15: I'm a friend of your friends. We played together one time.
    19:12 - Can I really trust the guy?
    19:12 - I don't want to get into any scam or fraud.
    19:13 Har15: I've worked with him in the past, and he payed me. I used to make money with him.
    19:14 - Ok, I hope I don't get scammed.
    19:14 Har15: He has never scammed me, and always payed in time.
    ---
    19:31 HE REMOVES ME AND BLOCKS ME.
    19:31 - Me acknowledging that i've been scammed.

-------
    Second chat with the scammer himself:

18:40 ELEElv - I have an offer. Come work as chat moderator for betting site.
    18:41 - No, thank you.
    18:44 ELEElv - okay, but the least I can do is offer you a jackpot for 50-100$. I can prove everything.
    18:44 - Why would you do such a thing for me?
    18:45 ELEElv - I give this oportunity to people who try out for job, but can't make.
    18:46 - Let me guess - I have to give my own skins, to win something back.
    18:47 ELEElv - It's simple, i'll show you how it works, I bet with my skins $50-100, and then you send them back to me.
    18:47 - Alright, show me.
    There was the site (closed now)
    18:49 ELEElv - Pick a winner, I'll make it happen
    18:50 - Delta (the guy had 0,08% chance of winning)
    18:51 - Oh my god, how that one is going to lose.. (Delta guy bet like 6$, and there were other guys with 100-300 each)
    18:51 ELEElv - Everything can happen in life :DD
    15:51 - OMG..
    ---
    18:53 ELEElv - I'll make a bet under your name.
    18:53 ELEElv - See?
    18:53 - wow, I see..
    18:53 ELEElv - Doesn't matter that i'll lose. I have a lot of skins to gamble.
    18:53 - The last one was unreal..
    18:54 ELEElv - I paid 150$ for the script, and it's already paying off. I had to pay the 150 to choose winners.
    18:54 ELEElv - Do you have skype or teamspeak? It would be much quicker.
    ---
    Then comes all the teamspeak info. We connected, talked. He showed me more examples, but it all lead to the standard scammer crap, that I did not see through, because a "friend" introduced me to him, and the also spoke latvian (we're a small country, so it's kinda rare to see latvians in cs:go). I lost my falchion knife and stattrak awp.
    ---
    19:31 HE REMOVES ME AND BLOCKS ME.

Attached Files:

3. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    I have since been approached by a guy name halibo (76561198207441832) who's in on all this scam. He tried to convince me that site admins have made a decision to give me chance to win 1 pot from the site, but I have to deposit items worth $15 in it.
    The site was shut down, but they opened a new one - http://csgotoper.com

This time I approached more carefully. I checked out the "players" and the "winners". They had altered nicknames, but real links to steam profiles. I added some of them, and asked if they are playing on the site. All said no. Some of them had csgorumble.com in their name, so I believe this site is stealing usernames from rumble.
    The site is bot automated. Bots bet, bots comment, and bots win.
    This time he even gave me screenshots of the admin panel with option - Set Winner (at the top).

I have this all in steam chat. But again - in latvian. I can translate if needed.

Attached Files:

4. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    The site looks like this. (in the attached files).

The winner in screenshot - this guys profile specifically states that he is not playing any cs go betting, and won't be playing in the nearest future! So i guess I wasn't the only one bothering him about this subject. I have added that as well.

There was a logo at the top left corner, but since they changed the web address, they had to remove it.

Attached Files:

5. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    Also it might be useful - the site is using this account for trading BOT#14 (76561198296154764).
    My guess would be - if you give any items to the bot, they are gone for good ;)

Attached Files:

6. ELMNT

ELMNT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:122064829
    Actually i wasn't expect that you will lose your skins, i just got promoted by my Owner. And he said that i would try to search for any moderators for site and offering them this, after i did it to you i got removed from site + banned, and i lost my skins aswell. I would give back your money, but you said many s✿✿✿s about my family members and stuff. This wasn't scam.
  7. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    This wasn't a scam? :D Are you serious? :D Then why both of you deleted me at the same moment, when I traded the skins? :)
    And I never said "s✿✿✿s" about your family. I just found who you are, and made your family aware that you're a scammer, and they should be aware of that.
  8. ELMNT

ELMNT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:122064829
    If this was scam why i sent you back skins? This topic should be removed already, you got your money back in same day when i knew that i f✿✿✿ed up aswell. You can say what you want, i know truth.
  9. JankyLV

JankyLV New User

Steam:
    Oh really? Prove it with a screenshot - where you have given something back :) Or stop lying. Just deal with it, that every time someone will google your name - scam reports will pop up. And i'm not just talking about this site, but others too, Krister :) And i'm still not done alerting your family and friends about this. So if you want to sort it out - give the items back, and I will stop.