1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198171752470 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Goddess Noire, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45626741
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198171752470

Victim profile: 76561198181758350

What happened? Description:
    How do I know them

Well. Just a small backstory before this. Me, and Adreno has been having a big fight for couple of months due to some in game fights and such. So he has been throwing mud and has been calling me out for being a fake gender and such. Furious enough, I happened to do a little backpack check on one of their unusuals via a friend. And well then...I hit gold.

The Accusation

Well. This report is quite similar to the Golden Pan Scam which was happened to a kid by a guy. Basically. This guy, scammed a kind, unknown and new to this game off his Strange Unusual Nebula...Hat. Dont know the name quite well. So I dont have any chats of them, and I pretty sure the kid was unknown about the value and just agreed to it. I feel sad for this kid.

First Screenshot is just a comparison shot for now.

Another thing, I dont know if its bothers or not. Chrissy and Adreno are School Friends. And Chrissy is like the "scamming" profile which later gifts the items to Adreno. Partners in Crime.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire New User

Steam:
    One thing to point is majority too. Many...I mean. Leaving the scorching they currently own, rest unusual which have come and gone, have been nothing but scammed and they love to speak on it on Facebook. Two people have already made a report about these two scammers who laughed on Steam Rep of not banning cause of low evidence. I hope you please take in account of the before two complaints and this as well before reaching to any decisions.
  3. Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    Well, He says that he scammed people. Claimed it.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No scam noted here.. just a discussion of something that may have happened but zero evidence.
    Don't accept 3rd party reports either and I will make a note that personal issues are not something SR will take into consideration either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.