1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ask A SteamRep Staff Member

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Xenophobia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Dramas | ZENGAMING.COM

Dramas | ZENGAMING.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87619057
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Make a report on SR or on a SR Partner community. Report on SR here: http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/scam-report.2/respond - Make sure you read: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ and http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    GL!
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    | steamname: Eustas Kidd WTB Skins/DotaItems
    | steam3ID: [U:1:129814768]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:64907384
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090080496
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/buyingItemandskin
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198090080496

Never use /id/ links, they can be changed at any time.
  4. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41686614
    Hi!
    Not sure where to post this, but I'm wondering what I should do. I have ban report that has been tagged as "Evidence Provided" for almost 2 years now. It's extremely frustrating that no one has gotten back to me for so long. Thanks, Razman.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Link ?

Edit: nvm I found it - there are thousands of reports here to go thru. Some may never get to "Evidence Provided" but the goal is already completed..you made a report against a user - others can now search this user and even you to see whats been posted and decide if they wish to trade with this person.
    The objective isn't to punish others by a ban or tag if that is what your after.
  6. Skinigxe_Alice

Skinigxe_Alice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179519773
    Hi Admins, I'm alice from a csgo website, can you tell me how to contact the website owner about the banner ads or who I should contact. I have tried steam and PM here, but no answers, Please help me on this issue, thanks!
    alice
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. Vic

Vic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36270319
    How my Page can be Your ,, Partner communities " ?
  9. Skinigxe_Alice

Skinigxe_Alice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179519773
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    good

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Kein

Kein New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17718366
    CN- Trump does not do MM anymore and does not accept any requests regarding that.
    [RG]Bacon [/r/tf2trade] does not MM either (reasons on his profile)

Why are they still in the MM list?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Both appear to have notes saying they are taking a break - there is no reason to remove/add users constantly from that listing just for taking a break.
    Anyone on that list only has to put in a request to be removed from it as would the tags stating such.
  13. ❄SubZeroDestruction❄

❄SubZeroDestruction❄ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92408240
    Unsure if this has been asked or is stated somewhere.

If you were/have been friends with someone, and then they turn and scam someone else and or one of your other friends.
    Then they run and use alt accounts while taking the scammed items with them, how ever you still stay "Friends" with them since they think they can trust you... and then in-turn you keep an eye on them and were to then file a report and or just notify of their new Alt.
    Would you be against any form of Steamrep Rule or something in that regard?
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I don't understand what you're asking.
  15. ❄SubZeroDestruction❄

Steam:
    Erm, i suppose in Lamen Terms...

If you have a "friend" who then went and scammed others.
    Then ran and switched to other alt accounts (With the items), how ever he still trusts you.
    So he keeps you added on each account.
    If you were to then report him/notify (To you guys) his new alts, after just following him for a certain amount of time.
    Would there be any consequences for the one reporting said person?
    (And or would you guys even care at that point to know about his new alts)

I hope that is a bit more understandable
  16. ❄SubZeroDestruction❄

Steam:

(Wish there was an edit button)

*Would there be any consequences for the one reporting said person.
    (Mainly for the fact they in a way stayed "friends")
  17. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    I'm not staff, but I can pretty confidently say no. Unless you were helping him scam (brokering, participating / helping / facilitating, etc).

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. ❄SubZeroDestruction❄

Steam:
    Aight, i suppose that is good enough as an answer :p
    Thanks.
  19. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    As long as you yourself are not involved in the act of scamming/fraud etc, there is nothing SR would tag you for. I do advice to not let the "friend" use your internet connection/computer(s) or vice versa if its a real life "friend".
  20. [HCTG]Angus0920

[HCTG]Angus0920 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53068463
    So, I just got declined a Caution Tag appeal, I was wondering if I would be able to speak to a different admin about it, I feel it was too hastily made (Absolutely no disrespect at all to the admin who decided, he gives up his day to keep the community clean), just from reading the tips on appealing and reviewing which forums have been accepted, I felt that I had a solid case for my appeal (V.Long time ago now, Re Paid People Immediately, Never been reported of scamming again). I realise I cannot re appeal but I was wondering if an Admin could have another look because the admin who looked at it, reviewed, investigated my case in an hour 1/2 (Less probably) and I feel that they may have just been trying to get through reports. Trading means a lot to me and I have completely changed my way.

If I can get an Admin to have a look over it once more or just interview it would settle my mind a lot. Or would I be able to see the case notes as their maybe something that I just haven't seens which explains his desision.