1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198031898900 (Doc Copter)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LuLz. Shakespeare, Sep 29, 2012.

1. LuLz. Shakespeare

LuLz. Shakespeare New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39280007
    Victims Name: No one yet.

Scammer:
    steamID: Doc Copter
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:35816586
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031898900
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skellytoon273
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198031898900

Screenshots:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img705/7203/scam1a.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img404/2585/scam2w.png

Description:
    I met him once in some trade server and he added me. I accept all friend requests, unless I know the person to be annoying, or a scammer, ETC. So just within the last two to three weeks, I got back into unusual trading, and he notices. He begins asking me to get '+rep' so that we can 'test drive' hats. I decided to act along with it today, as I am sick of it, and he needs to be brought down. I may get in trouble for entrapment of sorts, but I would like you to know that I have no intention of going along with his plan.
  2. I will post screenshots from the chat i had with him over this subject!
  3. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    Ah, ok. And might I add, he tried to get into the email of a guy named Kiz, and he impersonated one of his friends. Im sure if you asked the guy named Kiz he would tell you, but this guy doesn't usually accept requests.
  4. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    This is the guy's website. If you want to contact him about the impersonation, just email him.
    http://kizandjenn.com/
  5. sBilzHeya

sBilzHeya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35816586
    Yeah, you just don't add the parts of the story where you tried to do the same thing, spending the money from you paypal account that you got from your previous scams, yeah Cody, I remember you telling me all that stuff.
  6. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    And you have image proof of that where? The only paypal I have is the one I used to buy earbuds on thursday. I have an image up there of you saying 'this is what we are doing, and how', yet you only have your own words.
  7. sBilzHeya

sBilzHeya New User

Steam:
    No, I don't have proof, and I know you're going to say everything you can to get yourself out of trouble when you did the same thing as me, and don't get Kiz involved on this, you were the one who tried finding his personal information to get into his email, not me.
  8. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    Again, what basis do you have in your statements? You were the one who changed your name. You were the one who asked me to get into his email, (which I did not attempt to do), and you were the one who wanted to steal his Max's severed head. I'm not trying to get him involved, I'm just saying that if I needed further evidence of your efforts to attain items, we could always ask him. I have to go to bed soon, so if you have a crippling blow please deal it.
  9. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    As a man I love once said, “And what’s he then that says I play the villain?”
  10. sBilzHeya

sBilzHeya New User

Steam:
    You truly are a mastermind, it sucks it had to end this way Cody you were one of my closest friends on steam.
  11. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    As were you, but when it comes to scamming someones hard earned items, it doesn't matter anymore
  12. sBilzHeya

sBilzHeya New User

Steam:
    Cody, I have to ask, where did you get the money to buy that unusual doctors sack with purple energy, that you traded for the planets nappers, then you bought 3 buds and bought the big elfin deal? Why did you spend so much money getting rep?
  13. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    Because I have a summer job and like TF2. A lot of people spend their own real life money on TF2, and I am just one of the masses. If you have rep, people in the future will be more willing to do deals with you.
  14. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    And you find all sorts of people buying and selling things with real life money, that also want rep. They don't have intentions to cause harm, why should I?
  15. sBilzHeya

sBilzHeya New User

Steam:
    I guess this means no hamburger then? ._.
  16. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    If you still want a burger, I'm up for it. Just don't taka da unusual.
  17. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    Oh, and for anyone viewing this, the reason we are talking about a burger is because I said when I'm 16 I'd drive to his local Burger King and he'd get us burgers.
  18. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    I'd like to put it out there that I spent money for my own enjoyment, not to act along with anything. Im on my phone so I can't post very much
  19. LuLz. Shakespeare

Steam:
    Still mobile. First, I said I added him "a while back", not "not that long ago". Second, the idea that I would spend my money just to report him for attempting to scam is preposterous. I spent the money because I wanted the items. 6 months is about how long we had been steam friends. When I'm on my computer I'll post my trade history along with the TF2OP trades that correspond.