1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198309681814 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RenyanChexin9, Nov 9, 2016.

1. RenyanChexin9

RenyanChexin9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115809030
    just for show my how big trade i was doing,it s feel terrible to trade with a fake guy,even it s a website owner

Attached Files:

• 30.png
      30.png
      File size:
      79.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No screenshots provided will be accepted unless FULL SCREEN - that means windows start bar and all...everything you see we must see. Also if you edit them they will not be accepted.
  3. RenyanChexin9

RenyanChexin9 New User

Steam:
    which full screen shot u need?he already detele me ,i can t make full screen shot again,just old chat screens
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not talking to you directly, I'm saying in general for you or the victim when giving screenshots.
    At this point I'm not requesting anything from you either...I'm waiting on the OP to reply
  5. RenyanChexin9

RenyanChexin9 New User

Steam:
    Ok,feel free to ask me prove anything about my payment,my buy history,my inventory history,all of it,i can prove that guy is scammer and make me lose btc
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Let me look over everything for a moment may not need the other reply
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @RenyanChexin9 Give me one full screenshot of todays trades - make sure its completely full screen and if you do so thru the steam client make sure your URL is enabled thru Settings/interface
  8. HeyHey | Skins4Trade.com

HeyHey | Skins4Trade.com Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:174708043
    What do you want from me horse ? Btw Skins4Trade is an total legit site you can even test it. Is there any risk during trading?
    Our bots send trade offers through Steam. You are eligible to check all items to be traded on your own right before accepting the offer. If you are not satisfied with the proposed offer, you can freely reject it and select any other one.

1. Go to our website and sign in throught steam by clicking on the login in button.

2. Setup your trade url by clicking on your name.

3. You'll see your inventory on the left side and the bots inventory wil be on the right side. Select the items you would like to trade with us.

4. Before you're able to clcik on the "Trade Button", the value of your items must be worth more or equal the stuff you want from the bot.

5. If you are happy with the items, simply click on the "Trade Button" in the middle of the page.

6. We'll prepare your trade now and you'll receive it within 15 seconds.

I never recived money and i think its stupid to ban me on steam rep for not reciving my money. Why would i send him 5500 in skins when i never recived my money.
    What more info you need from me horse ?
  9. RenyanChexin9

RenyanChexin9 New User

Steam:
    OK,here is my last trade in Nov,5 and the ss is include my trade url too,u can compare the trade link with the trade link in chat screen shot too,

Attached Files:

• 31.png
      31.png
      File size:
      293.9 KB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      369.3 KB
      Views: