1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561197968167390 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TTT Thaal Sinestro, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADIDAS YEEZY

ADIDAS YEEZY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3950831
    and i dont remember its long time ago and sorry for rushing you im only very disappoited of that reports..sorry again
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I don't see at anytime you being friends with Etherfast.
  3. TTT Thaal Sinestro

TTT Thaal Sinestro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62112894
    Hello, to make a long story. He added me, seed he was interested in my hat. We then negotiated and cleared up whtat he wanted to buy. I presented him with the (marketplace.tf) option for purchase(No downside for him whatsoever). After all the negotiating. He just ignored the MP.TF option and insisted on a direct purchase. I declined and he introduced the "Trusted middle man" option. Maybe not enough proof there (Because I wast dumb enough to do it) but per OP admin Toughsox hes is a scammer http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/1325042 alt is http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/1236680. Thank you
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Outpost can ban whomever they wish - I'll have to see what reasons they have for linking the accounts before acting on that either way.
  5. ADIDAS YEEZY

Steam:
    well i think its a little bit not fair this...and look he make another story again i have again report but invalid i think that guy his also him check pls again the another report no conversation wtf...
  6. ADIDAS YEEZY

Steam:
    look wheres my steam profile in another invalid report what your problem man?and admin ok fine confirm the report get me banned in steamrep i think nothing i can do..but ty anyways
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.