1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198099726323 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by hwtkucvjf181, Dec 2, 2016.

1. feige

feige Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69730297
    i also never trade ur account , show me if u trade with my account http://steamcommunity.com/id/feigeflybrother/
    u seems like to split hairs ,so i think u should report the account which get ur skins if u dont wanna talk appropriately
  2. feige

Steam:

i also dont know what is "feige xiaohao1" account and i dont get ur skins in fact :)
  3. feige

Steam:
    all chinese buyers now know that ur three guys sell black skins and wash black money and u still dare not to admit it ?
  4. feige

Steam:
    use 1 level account and separate the accounts into chat account and trade account just wanna hide the information that ur trade account got banned
  5. feige

Steam:
    this is the normal series of skills used by the people sell black skins and wash black money like u guys
  6. hwtkucvjf181

hwtkucvjf181 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184539308
    haha. but you fail. u massage me in screen "scam11" about you give back my money.
    Fact 1: i never sell black items and i don't know how to search this "black items.
    Fact 2: in msg you sent me in screen (scam11.jpg) you tell me about items you scam from me ))
    Fact 3: we did not have agreement on is that if you get banned you need to scam my money
    Fact4: my account this clean and not get baned(all your 3 accs who get baned i never trade with this accs)
    Fact5: you don't get any damage from me but you scam me
  7. feige

Steam:

bobody has time to play "word game" with u , we are all busy including administrator :)