1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198028278274 (soxy. ALL DREAM UNUSUALS <3) SR

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN

soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34006273
    Scammer: steamID: soxy. T-LIQUID [DodgPro.]
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:34006273
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028278274
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/soxysworld
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198028278274

Hello, I am here to appeal my scammer tag.

I was tagged for scamming someone out of their scorching samar eye and i do highly regret that now and i realize the conciqeunces were big and i realized how stupid it was when i wasz finished, And Doing that i re-added him and i gave him unusuals back and he said thanks and he said that he would not go on with the scammer report anymore, He even said in the report "i am no longer doing this report , soxy has given me 3 unusuals back ^^ like he said" And everything was fine after that, And i even talked to a steamrep admin and they said that i will not be marked, and about a month after that i get marked by one of the mct admins. I do not think that is too fair since i gave the boy unusuals back and i did not make a single scam ever after that.

If there is anything else you would like me to add, Please just say so and i will be able to do it :)
  2. soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN

Steam:
    It* was*

Sorry for bad spelling, I am currently on my tablet, And it is hard to type
  3. Zombine™

Zombine™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29260911
  4. AF2 | SPIRIT

AF2 | SPIRIT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35144733
    I don't think your message meets the rules, and even if it does:
    It breaks the site and hard to read... Also, he said:
    "i even talked to a steamrep admin and they said that i will not be marked"

If he's telling the truth and an admin said that, he shouldn't be marked.
  5. soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN

Steam:
    I think that the admin was noobinator that told me that, Im pretty sure, but not 100% sure, I can probably figure out if i do some reaserch.
  6. ZeEpicHero

ZeEpicHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47451512
    Noobinator Contacted me and told me that it was still a scam, even if he said sorry. I told him the facts of what happened and he said that it was obvious that you were trying to get out of the situation by giving me unusuals that were worth 1/4 of the hat you scammed off me. You also had traded my hat for an unusual scorching flames modest; which you said you needed a month to give it back to me or to get a fair price for selling it. You told me to take all the claims off steamrep and steam and wait for a month; which looked like you were going to make an alt account to transfer the hat. Also, if you really felt sorry you could have given me the modest hat or even not have scammed me.
  7. Auveda

Auveda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46854795
    I am sorry i robbed the bank. I did not know the consequences. I returned some money. Let me out of jail please.
    Soxy, this is a simple analogy to your appeal. You scammed ZeEpicHero right there, and you were attempting to buy yourself out of the situation as easily as just shrugging it off. You say you returned the unusuals back, but you did not really. You try to make your self a deal as to why you shouldn't be banned and that is your appeal. Because I returned some hats. If you were really so kind, why didnt you just return the hat and not scam him in the first place?
  8. soxy. T-LIQUID (srb) -grN

Steam:
    Dont even talk auveda, You dont even understand most of the things that happened.

Honestly i have never talked to a bigger and more idiotic kid in my life.

I was asking you for help with my ban apeal to see if you can check if there is anything else i should add and you were being an ignorant and idiotic kid.

You were not helping,all you kept saying was something similar this:"I am sorry i robbed the bank. I did not know the consequences. I returned some money. Let me out of jail please."

Which made almost no sense to me and i clearly explained why.

I highly recommend you do not reply to this, Unless you want to get in another huge argument.

Sorry for bad spelling or any mistakes, I'm at work and i don't have too much time to correct things.
  9. ZeEpicHero

ZeEpicHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47451512
    Auveda obviously didn't help you because he knew what you done was wrong. And also, he does know what happened, because he was one of the nice people who helped me. As he says "I am sorry i robbed the bank. I did not know the consequences. I returned some money. Let me out of jail please." he means that you stole the hat, just gave a little portion of it back and you want to be free. That is what he means, I do not see how it does not make sense.
  10. Auveda

Auveda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46854795
    Woah .. Insults are going to do you any good in this. Why would I help you? And what don't you understand. Im sure, ZeEpicHero and many others here will be happy to tell you its just a simple analogy to what you did, and what appealing about.
  11. Starburst

Starburst New User

When your trade ban is lifted, pm an admin to have your appeal restored.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.