1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question Regarding Tagged Users

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by pbjbun, Feb 4, 2017.

1. pbjbun

pbjbun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:202240808
    Recently I have encountered SteamREP banned users selling their accounts via forums. Now to my question if I can show definitive evidence of their new account and other alts where or to whom may I submit such evidence to?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't accept reports accusing other users of being alts of a tagged user - 99.9999999% of the time nobody provides evidence we can accept to prove it.

But I'm gonna ask about your account since you said not to - why did you decide to make a new account today just to post here?
  3. pbjbun

pbjbun New User

Steam:
    I'm asking about definitive evidence not accusations, I am well aware most users just accuse so please don't place me with it. To be blunt since I'm doing no harm, have no reports against me on any account it's really none of your business why I have decided to use a new account as opposed to the old one I am no longer using.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What is your old account then if you have nothing to hide?
  5. pbjbun

pbjbun New User

Steam:
    Link provided via Private Conversation.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok and that's fine but isn't this the 2nd new account you've made to post here with?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I believe I answered your question either way.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. pbjbun

pbjbun New User

Steam:
    Nope the one made with the account you linked is very dormant. And that you did answer my question.