1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198031951293//~T4P~ IChugWindex// Has 13 tagged friends

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Evanescence, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    I saw this guy reporting someone and i looked at his Steamrep profile. He's currently having 13 TAGGED scammers as friends

He's having ATM 58 messages on Steamrep so he surely know about the report system, SO he surely know about the no scammers has friend.
    As he's no admins here either, i see no reason to him to keep 13 scammers in his lists, he always had A LOT of tagged persons in his list he keep getting more since last year.

For him, having 13 stagged scammer as friends, i think it should be tagged as well or a CAUTION tag. AFAIK, There's NO reason for him to have that amount

|steamID: ~T4P~ IChugWindex
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:35842782
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031951293
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198031951293

http://forums.steamrep.com/members/г-сила-ichugwindex.4941/
  2. Sir, if i may ask. What is wrong with having scammers as friends? I know a SR scammer on my list for over a year. I'm best friends with VECTOR and i trust anything in my backpack with him. I don't see why knowing someone who is tagged/warned about scamming is wrong? They are just my friends. Some people such as Suzo who is marked for SR scamming. he is my friend; Because i am helping him to have his tag removed because he ran from me, but he payed up. Same as for Toroi, i have know her for at least a year. We are pretty good friends and i don't see why you are saying i should have a tag on my SteamREP profile page over the matter. Some people i barely know and i should remove them from my list, but for at least 4-5 people i know them personally and they will be kept on my friends list.

Sincerely,
    IChugWindex
  3. (Oh and why is your inventory private?)
  4. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    As you seems to be clearly aware of Steamrep, you know you shouldn't trade with scammers?
    I know some could be friend, but WHY keeping that many? Specially if you don't know them in real life.

IMO', there's no reason to have that many, IMO you deff need a caution tag, It's look sooooooooooooooo suspicious IMO.

Have you trade with know scammers?

Nothing force me to put my inventory public. What's will give you to know the games i hvaew in my inventory if i have no plan to trade them?.

Also, no need to be mean with me via Steam for this report, i only report what i see.
  5. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    SteamRep doesn't mark for having a large amount of scammer friends. If you find any evidence showing that he has done high value trades with said scammers, please bring it up and appropriate action will be taken. For the moment, I will be marking as rejected.