1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198067406598 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78675314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067406598

Victim profile: 76561198117616357

What happened? Description:
    We met on CSGOLOUNGE.COM, and he told me to add if interested. Basically he wanted to trade a high value item to me (M4A4 Modern Hunter FN) for my (Bayonet Case Hardened MW), both worth CAD $220... He really wanted to trade, but he was on his ipad. He wanted me to send a trade offer. It seemed legit because he always had the M4A4 Modern Hunter in his inventory even when I sent the offer. But when I went to confirm it on my phone, the confirmation wasn't there because he had changed the M4A4 Modern Hunter FN to a MW, Which was only worth 20 bucks. I quickly ended the trade, and when I told him I was going to post this on here, he said he didn't care. I did not lose my items at all, I just would like this to be reviewed because it is a hassle. He then switched back to his $220 item, and blocked me. To sum it up, he quickswapped to a shitty item to I would send the trade offer, but he was too slow. Awkwardly enough, will writing this I had a s✿✿✿-fit and almost didn't post this. This is because I print-screened (PS) of the item when it was at its MW state, but then when I was putting things on here, I was using CTRL+C and CTRL+V and I lost it. I realised I took a pic with my phone, so it is different from the others. I don't have the best memory, I wasnt really thinking about it at the time, but thank god... :). If this isn't enough information, I may send my knife to my other smurf acc, then act like I want to trade with him and capture the whole thing on video. (He sent one yesterday on CSGOLOUNGE and I was not interested, but today I thought I'd do it after his second post on my other trade post. I am talking about the two last screenshots**) If any more proof is needed, I might be able to supply it, but he has since removed me and the chat history is most likely gone. Thanks and cheers!, Josh. (Going back on it to take a better screenshot of the FN version of the gun, it seems he has another high value knife in his inventory.) +Not sure what the attachment supposed to be, so I added the pic from my phone, lol. Thanks again.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Steam:
  3. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Derneev[trading/serpent] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53570435
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    why?
  5. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Steam:
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not a good enough reason - you've had 4 other newer reports one of which was bumped earlier today by someone else saying you did something bad.
    Convince me this report isn't on to something?
  7. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Steam:
    Thats not cause people dont want to get my ak , they are offerin me 200$ overpay by me , i dont like it. Just archive , why not? How can i proof something u if its 2015 year
  8. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Steam:
    You did try to quick swap and send me something I was not agreeing too. I don't care if it was 2015. Intentions were clear.
  9. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello, sorry for the wait.

After looking over the report, there is basically no acceptable evidence that meets our standards. (no unedited screenshots, chat logs, trade offer history etc.)
    With that in mind, this report will be declined.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.