1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

[Discussion] Need Help! Owning a Gambling Side

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ❃ Ӈonigdachs 7K$, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ❃ Ӈonigdachs 7K$

❃ Ӈonigdachs 7K$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141674264
    Hello dear,

Some one put my Steam Link to a Gambling Side for Support and im the Administrator of the side!

But i never heart bevor from this side, now i got tons of Adds, becouse People dont get her Items back and have some problems on the Side!

I dont know what to do becouse thers no other Links from other People or somthing, maybe they make a misstake or someone want bring me in some Problems!

Must i have anxiety for losing my Acc. or can i get scammt!

I realy dont know what to do!

Please Help me!

Sorry for my bad English!
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Steamrep is not Steam. We can't help you here. If someone is impersonating you and you have solid evidence, I'd suggest making a report.
  3. ❃ Ӈonigdachs 7K$

❃ Ӈonigdachs 7K$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141674264
    A Guy Text me, that he want Link me at the Admin from the Scammer side, becouse he want that I got repportet on steamrep!
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Well if you do get reported, the victim has to prove that they were scammed by you and not an impersonator, and you may sometimes have to prove that you did not ever talk or trade with them. Burden of proof is on the reporter. Wouldn't sleep on it.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    FYI - http://store.steampowered.com/news/22883

I hear Valve has been going around and banning Steam accounts associated with gambling sites, so you probably shouldn't be running one anyway. Sooner or later all your users are going to lose their skins when your bots get shut down.
  6. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    I believe he meant that he has nothing to do with that site, but the creator of that website listed him as an admin trying to fake that it's a legit site, they do that occasionally, selecting random steam accounts and showing that those accounts are betting there and winning in an attempt to scam other people.
    Haven't heard of many sites listing random accounts as staff though.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366