1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

READ ME What constitutes reputation.

Discussion in 'SteamRep Guides' started by DataStorm, Oct 12, 2012.

1. FANCYDUD

FANCYDUD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176005816
    Uhh I got something 2 say :/ any. Effect trade with rep banuser because i trade a couple item recently with steAm rep ban

But those item are quite worthless and I just trade with rep ban user after I know

When I saw he got rep ban it was to late
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please do not create multiple consecutive posts that could have been resolved with a single concise post.
  3. FANCYDUD

FANCYDUD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176005816
    Got it =)
  4. ¬°Onii-chan

¬°Onii-chan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31888448
    I disagree with only the trader receiving the money first getting valid rep. PayPal chargebacks are the biggest risk in RWC trading; in the case of "running" with the money, buyers can usually easily chargeback to get their money back, meaning the risk is not that high for a buyer. Meanwhile, a seller is constantly at risk of getting chargebacked by buyers. If a buyer cannot get "valid rep" as someone who does not chargeback, how is he/she supposed to build any sort of reputation at all? This does not make sense to me. Buyers who do not chargeback should be granted valid rep.