1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to remove data History

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ✡Dom✡, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ✡Dom✡

✡Dom✡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66774643
    I want to remove all my cringey 5 year old user names and user names people used when they hacked me.. You can caution my account for a year if you can remove the data history.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Strange you would make such a request at this time, we are currently working on such a feature (not to wipe, but remove from public view old data). No eta, dont ask, when its done, they will be an announcement. Did anyone happen to mention anything like this to you or you come up with this on your own? PM me if you dont feel comfortable replying publicly.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. ✡Dom✡

✡Dom✡ New User

Steam:
    It's cool. I came up with this on my own. I was looking at my rep and I just did not want people to see my old childish usernames like Dr.WizardBear!! It would be amazing to atleast hide some old user names from other people.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Nothing wrong with " Dr.WizardBear!! " or " A Happy Potato!! "
  5. ✡Dom✡

✡Dom✡ New User

Steam:
    Just looking at my old user names though makes me laugh lol. Thank you so much for your reply though and I am looking forward to the new feature!
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Just to clarify, such a feature is in active development, I cant actually promise it will be implemented/go live, but hopefully it will. I dont want this to be misinterpreted that anything in the immediate/near term will happen, and have it take two years to have some resemblence of something finally hashed out and be called out on promising and not delivering. You get what I mean I hope...