1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Lethal-Zone Issue

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by dadomne -_^, Apr 17, 2017.

1. dadomne -_^

dadomne -_^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104271807
    Hello gentlemens.
    I got a tag from Lethal-Zone community.
    That was: Impersonating admin.
    I did appeal, it is still under investigation : https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/appeal-76561198168809343-banned-by-lz-trade-hs-o-o-iwnl.25343/
    But someone told me the forum is not working anymore, so I dont know what to do, I heard about Legacy tags stuff.
    Can anyone tell me more about this, are they shut down, or what?
    And by the way, I never impersonated any admin, NEVER.
    I do admin, that i was in fake group. Group was called Lethal.Zone-eu (The main group of Lethal Zone Admins).
    I got invited, I joined, I did not know it was fake one. The person who invited me was:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280564152/
    He was from my country. He said if i want to join new ''AdminsGroup'' (like I said, i didn't even know it was fake of real Lethal Zone admins, cause I never knewd for Lethal Zone community till now)
    That person was from Serbia. We chatted, alot (he even admitted me that he was scamming people, and that he is storing items on another accounts, yes), but I didnt have anything with him at all, except being in the same group as he was. You can read that appeal, on Lethal Zone, though, my appeal is kinda messy but I hope you can read it all.
    For any proofs or anything I can do, please, ask me. I wouldn't be able to Impersonate Admins and I would never try that.
    I'm saying I am innocent. I was in group, but as I said, I didn't know that was fake one though. Thanks in advance.
    ~Dado.
  2. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    I do admit* Sorry for my english.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Heya, former LZ Trade Admin here.

Just took a look at your appeal. Unfortunately, no one at LZ has any authority or access to process your tag appeal through that forum anymore. You will have to appeal on this forum when LZ Tags are processed into Legacy Tags.

I'm sure an appeal admin will be able to provide you with a more concrete answer. Here is a link to the defunct community tag FAQ, though.
    Edward. and Roudydogg1 like this.
  4. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    Thank you.
    What do you suggest me to do ATM (At this momment)?
  5. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    And yeah, when we will get these ''Legacy Tags'' ?
  6. a Gentleman

Steam:
    You should wait for an appeal admin to see and reply to this thread. All I can do is show you the legacy tag FAQ, which is how we usually handle legacy tags. ^_^
  7. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    I see, but which admin will handle this? LZ ones, or SR ones, I dont get how LZ got ''shut down'' , sad to hear.
  8. a Gentleman

Steam:
    LZ is no longer an SR Partner Community. SteamRep Admins will have to handle tags issued by LZ.
  9. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    Ah I see, thank you.
    Sorry for bumps, we could do this in Private Message (if there is any lol). :)
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Legacy appeals are not handled through the forums. The account owner will see an appeal link below their tag, which will start a special appeal process when clicked (currently only points to Lethal Zone forums). Appeals for legacy tags submitted through our forums are marked invalid.

As I said in the other thread, there is currently some internal discussion on how to handle Lethal Zone in particular. During the interim, it's not possible to appeal the tag (and no new tags are being issued), but I expect that to change soon once the details get sorted out. Just wait it out until we finalize some logistics.
    dadomne -_^, Edward. and a Gentleman like this.
  11. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    Sorry for late reply. Thank you on info. Can you tell me what do I need to do ATM? So, its just, sit down and ''wait'' for situation to get fixed, or what?
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yes
    dadomne -_^ likes this.
  13. dadomne -_^

Steam:
    But I didn't appeal or anything, do I have to, or rather can I actually appeal?
  14. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Not right now.
    dadomne -_^ likes this.