1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Please READ!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Team2009, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Team2009

Team2009 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47029017
    I understand this is Steam REP and not for hackers or cheaters. I just want to get this notice out there about this group of players on CSGO. So I queued with some of my friends, the match was still in warm up and they were already snapping to everyone's head instantly.
    I just wanted to get this out there since it seems like this same group of people keep buying new games on new steam accounts, I had a conversation with one of them who later on thought it would be funny to DOX me and start to posting my personal info on steam discussions and spamming my discord. I have been contacting steam about this. Steam has removed the information.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-5GQkk-6ObF7-TjR9U-tAiWC-jAhaB

This is the replay of the match. Its crazy to see that VAC does not ban this immediately.
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Team2009

Team2009 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47029017
    So posting in general chat telling people to watch out for these people in CSGO has noting to do with steamrep? A website for scammers and watching out for the community does not let you post about "watching out for" the community, seems legit.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudy is right - this isn't Scam related and doesn't belong here.
    You can inform Valve instead as the FAQ clearly states in the link they provided.