1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198053892608 - (CHAINZZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ƇӇƛƖƝȤȤ THE MENTLEGEN™, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198053892608 (CHAINZZ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    My alt, just to fool around with. Can't do much on that account because I haven't exceeded the 15€ minimum
    | steamname: Huong
    | steam3ID: [U:1:371047158]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:185523579
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331312886
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Koreanf✿✿✿boi69
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198331312886

Appeal description:
    Hey, about 10 months ago I tried to scam a guy called PalkoVvodets by telling him that I have crates that contain a random item + a key.
    I didn't know what games on demand were back then, so I thought he was trying to scam me as seen in the second added chat file. I decided to troll him a bit. It was the first time I tried to scam someone and I have not done it since. I tried to contact PalkoVvodets to apologize, but it turned out that he had blocked me.

The chat files I have attached belong to PalkoVvodets and are part of his report against me.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Like I said, I tried to troll him a bit, I didn't think i'd get banned. A few days after the ban I realized what games on demand are and felt like an idiot. I just want to clear my bad rep to forget what happened and move on. I tried to contact Palkovvodets again a few hours ago on my alt to apologize but he refused.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You may add me on steam to discuss.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    placeholder

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. I'm truly sorry for being immature and trolling PalkoVvodets because I didn't know what "games on demand" were. It won't happen again and I'm aware of the consequences of my actions after having this tag for 3 years. Thanks alot for the second chance. You won't regret it.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report and appeal, I do find it looks like a troll reaction to a perceived attempted scam situation, abit a bad one. In addition, due to time tagged w/o additional issues, I dont find a caution warranted either. User has been warned about any further similar trolls.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019