1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198261540966 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sugar |, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar |

Sugar | Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:173848008
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198261540966

Victim profile: 76561198307961744

What happened? Description:
    This random guy added me somehow. I think he is another person I was talking to and blocked him as he was trying to get my IP address called Billz. We negotiated offers for my AK47 redline FT, for paypal money, which in the end was £7.00. He somehow faked that he had given me £7.00 and kept forcing me to check my email. When I went on paypal, I hadn't received a penny. The chat will give you a clear understanding of what had gone on.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• EAS.png
      EAS.png
      File size:
      65 KB
      Views:
  2. b a b y

b a b y Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150637619
    firstly, im not anyone called billz because he is a seperate person to me as i am friends with him. My name is vexohh, and i simply wanted to trade with this person for his ak redline. i added him because i knew a steam rep banned account named eraser, and i believed this was his second account (which also happened to be banned for alternate accounts) i offered money through paypal, and it wasnt even a ridiculous offer (about 1.50 overpriced because i liked the stickers) i had went first, and told him that he would probbly recieve a confirmation stating money was sent by me (my real name is Gokhan Salman, and im born in turkey but live in the uk.) he said no money had been recieved at any point, so i stated to him that there must be a email that you should check to confirm money had been sent. his profile went into a state which showed him to be away from his pc, so i had texted him to say if you didnt come back to check i would simply refund. he came back, and started telling me to admit to scamming which i didnt do because im not this "billz" person he is talking about. i dont understand why he did not get the money, maybe it was paypal just being slow, however i didnt want to risk being scammed by someone who has an alternate account linked to item stealing/scamming so i cancelled the payment.

EVIDENCE:
    Friends with billz's second account - https://gyazo.com/82e466040a05f0f87cde17b56eefb83a
    Sugar (Erasers) AK-47 Redline I Was Interested In - https://gyazo.com/afc1c7efd503a5679d925881418b1a38
    The money i sent, then later said i got a refund off of (with timestamps) - https://gyazo.com/d0df36f20c87f316b11d663bb89d23e4
    Proof that my paypal is linked to a name called Gokhan Salman - https://gyazo.com/d0df36f20c87f316b11d663bb89d23e4
    My Business name on paypal is nVexohh because i stream with that name - https://gyazo.com/6b12ee5185aedd09e9bf1d5bac767e86
    Proof that it is my account on twitch (showing my account dashboard) - https://gyazo.com/3967033828056e0bbbd7b17d6b3c8edc

I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SUGAR IS ALSO FRIENDS WITH BILLZ, AND THAT I AM ALSO NOT LAW BECAUSE HE HAS A STEAM REP BAN ALSO AND I WOULD BE IF I WAS AN 'ALTERNATE ACCOUNT' - https://gyazo.com/1808258a15b7ab81fc53a0d4540c33b9

ALTERNATE ACCOUNT (SUGARS CURRENT ACCOUNT) - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198307961744
    ORIGINAL CONVICTED ACCOUNT FOR SCAMMING (SUGARS PRIMARY ACCOUNT) - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198310166127
  3. b a b y

Steam:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @b a b y
    @Sugar |
    ALL evidence must be hosted HERE to the report - not gyazo.
    So that goes for both of you - I won't even bother clicking those links.
  5. b a b y

Steam:
    Im currently in the uk, so i am heading off to sleep however after school tomorrow i will be able to provide you with image versions of the links i previously imported. Thank you for your patience.
  6. b a b y

Steam:
    RE: before i sleep I can send you a screenshot of my activity history to prove i had sent money and refunded.

Attached Files:

7. b a b y

Steam:
    SO WHAT HAPPENED WITH PROPER EVIDENCE:
    firstly, im not anyone called billz. he is a seperate person to me as i am friends with him, and have played csgo with him many times. My name is vexohh, and i simply wanted to trade with this sugar for his skins. i added him because i knew a steam rep banned account named eraser, which i had played csgo with before, and i believed this was his second account (which also happened to be banned for alternate accounts). I checked his inventory and there was plenty of other skins and keys, but i perfered asking if his ak was up for paypal trade, and he said ok. we came to a deal eventually which he drove, to make me overpay. i offered money through paypal, and it wasnt even a ridiculous offer (about 1.50 overpriced from its original price roughly £5.50 because i liked the stickers) i had told him i would go first, and told him that he would recieve a confirmation stating money was sent by me (my real name is Gokhan Salman, and im born in turkey but live in the uk.) he said no money had been received at any point, so i stated to him that there must be a email that you should check to confirm money had been sent once again. his profile went into a state which showed him to be away from his pc, so i had texted him to say if you didnt come back to check the email, i would simply refund. I told him this because i was pressured into thinking he had gone away with my money and i was worried too. he eventually came back, and started telling me to admit to scamming which i didnt do because im not this "billz" or "law" person he is talking about. i dont understand why he did not get the money, maybe it was paypal just being slow, however i didnt want to risk being scammed by someone who has an alternate account linked to item stealing/scamming so i cancelled the payment.

Here there is evidence about:
    Me being friends with billz
    the ak redline i was interested in
    agreeing to the trade details, and how much i can originally offer
    agreeing to the final price of £7.00 GBP for the gun
    the money i had sent
    getting a refund after he called me a scammer and wouldnt provide me with the skin (paypal activity)
    proof that my paypal is linked with an account name called gokhan (hiding sensitive information like home address and phone number)
    proof that my name is nvexohh and that i have a twitch channel associated with that name
    proof that i own the twitch, screenshotting the account dashboard for it

Attached Files:

8. b a b y

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sugar | You clearly logged in today and saw my request - you have 24hours to follow up with uploading all images to the report - we do not accept evidence hosted on gyazo.
  10. Sugar |

Steam:
    How do I upload them and how do I find the chats again because i went off them
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your linking several gyazo links - how about you upload those images here thats what I'm asking
  12. Sugar |

Steam:
    Here:

Attached Files:

13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sugar | Need a full screenshot of your paypal activity for last several days.
  14. b a b y

Steam:
    is it possible if I may ask why sugar needs to provide PayPal activity for the last several days? I do however understand how you have to review every piece of evidence. Sugar did say that he didn't receive payment, and I provided evidence that I sent it. The reason why he is reporting me was that he believed that I didn't send any payment, but it was just PayPal being slow for him, and I requested a refund as he was calling me a scammer, and was most likely going to block and delete me with my money being processed to his account...
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm asking for evidence from both sides.

Paypal is pretty instant anyway as in never has it been longer than a few minutes.
    https://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/track-paypal.html
  16. b a b y

Steam:
    what you linked is definitely accurate, and maybe PayPal held on to the payment I had sent. However, to be called a scammer when I personally did nothing wrong i felt was harsh. it could have been held by PayPal, and to be reported on SteamRep was completely unnecessary in my opinion as I never received the skin either so neither party of the agreement had lost anything... - but i do see that in sugars defence, if he did feel like he hadn't received the money I suppose I understand why I was reported.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sugar | Please follow up - also I'd like to see another full screenshot of that email you received make sure it shows the return address.

@b a b y That's fine- still investigating.
  18. Sugar |

Steam:
    As you can see, I never received my money at all.

Attached Files:

19. b a b y

Steam:
    that was because the payment was pending, and I sent a screenshot earlier on in the chat to prove it...
  20. Sugar |

Steam:
    Liar, It said 'Completed' in your screenshot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.