1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198027240940 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Baba Yaga 2, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baba Yaga 2

Baba Yaga 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:186776668
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198027240940

Victim profile: 76561198333819065

What happened? Description:
    he was asking for me to borrow my items, he made me let him borrow 4 of my items worth more than half of my inventory, so I did. So i trusted him. Then i withdrew the unusual i won in scrap.tf, Then he said he wants to borrow it too. then i said i want my items back. he said ill put in ur items u put in the unusual. I said i want my items first then u can borrow, he repetedly said no and wanted to do it on 1 trade. I did it. i got my items and he got my unusual. Then he told me there is like GUI error where sending trade offers wont work and he said restart my computer but i didnt. And he blocked me. Then I added his friend to convince him to return my items but instead he wanted me to pay 2 keys to help me ban him but i was done of it.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ReaperTheMan

ReaperTheMan Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33487606
    Well, this is ironic. This guy tried to sell me the items i gave him in the trade for 15 keys.

After monitoring his activity on a trade server where he tried to sell items with a value of about 15 ref for 15 keys i had to laugh and for some reason he traded his unusual hat for these items at the end.

The server he was trying to scam on was BlackWonder | Trade Minecraft: 176.57.142.90:27355
  3. ReaperTheMan

Steam:
    Something else which is funny here is how he wanted csgo items worth much more in return for his unusual hat.
    These items are currently sold for about 15 keys in total and his unusual hat is worth 11 keys.

Attached Files:

4. ReaperTheMan

Steam:
    Update: Image not cropped Skjermbilde.PNG
  5. Baba Yaga 2

Baba Yaga 2 New User

Steam:
    Well He agreed to sell it. 11 keys plus orange footprint. I told him to give my unusual back but would not. So he is still a scammer
  6. Baba Yaga 2

Baba Yaga 2 New User

Steam:
    Oh nevermind he agreed to return my unusual.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Baba Yaga 2 returned or agreed to return? which is it?

@ReaperTheMan What is this stuff about bugged text...restarting computer etc?
  8. ReaperTheMan

Steam:
    How should i know?? Not me... It's like a million falcon's on steam.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @ReaperTheMan You replied twice to this report already saying you were contacted by the Op here and about trading keys now your saying you don't know them.
    Which is it?
    ReaperTheMan likes this.
  10. ReaperTheMan

Steam:
    I can confirm that he contacted me ingame and he wanted to shark me with some "Spelled" items which was worth 15 ref for 15 keys. Also, we did talk on steam but i remember that i have never said anything about him turning off his computer or about any kinds of bugs.
    Remember, a chat is easily manipulated and he could just have gotten his friend to type to him and take a screenshot. I think it's shady he didn't even bring a full screenshot of the current photo i am using. Maybe cause he didn't find it idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, i got fresh evidence of him today confirming that he was trying to shark me for 15 keys. Was not sure if i was going to get that evidence but yea, now i do...

Also, yes. If you want me to return the unusual it could be arranged.

Attached Files:

11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Baba Yaga 2 returned or agreed to return? which is it?
    Please follow up to this question in next 48hours
  12. Baba Yaga 2

Baba Yaga 2 New User

Steam:
    He never agreed to return the unusual. I just that because he wont talk unless i remove the report.
  13. Baba Yaga 2

Baba Yaga 2 New User

Steam:
    I just *said* that
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok do you have chat logs saved of that?
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    DO NOT POST IN THIS REPORT UNLESS YOU ARE THE VICTIM/ACCUSED OR SR STAFF PLEASE!
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejecting this report on the grounds it seems to be a legit trade as in items for items. SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes and don't accept sharking reports.
    What was stated seems to also be after the fact as in no original agreement noted anywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.