1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198085577508 - (Volentis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LichSon, Aug 30, 2018.

1. LichSon

LichSon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62655890
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085577508 (Volentis)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hey guys,lemme just start with i couldn't possibly care less about this. but i spent a considerable amount of money on this account so i am still gonna try.

u see the account that scammed this people was valued under 20 dollars back then and didn't even own cs go or any other game other than Dota 2,u didn't ban the guy 3 years ago with so called PROVEN EVIDENCE , let him go free and sell an account to someone else for 50 bucks cuz of all the items,and now u victimized me too? u added another victim to his victims? WOW u guys are so laughable.

even tho this account that u just banned was worth 30 times the scammer's account u still decided to do it? i mean don't u have any care about my money? u just banned an innocent person cuz of something someone else did? is this what u call justice?

yeah i've got too many questions cuz what u just did doesn't make any sense to me you say things like don't make this a drama thread cuz it will end bad for me (btw dunno how it could end worse for me u just banned my account. and this will probably cause u to wanna show your tiny power again ) some of your admins are probably bunch of adult children thinking they got power and they obviously abusing it.

yeah u people do good , but u also do a considerable amount of harm every now and then i mean that guy practically banned my account cuz i said why a report that is unconfirmed after 3 years is not removed , right after that he accepted the evidence and tagged me :))
    IS THIS UNBIASED JUDGEMENT?

well lemme tell u something. THIS WILL END VERY BAD FOR U , cuz i won't stop. and i've got friends who will support me ,and u know why i'm talking like this? 1-cuz i've got a real job and can afford to lose $600, 2-cuz u don't unban people :) your judgement is only based on pictures and text if someone is innocent u can't do anything about it because there is not enough evidence to prove it, but u could be different this time and just realize that u just banned my $600 cause a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammed untradable items and i have THE RIGHT to be mad about it.and please for once respond with a sentence containing 15+ words. for once... give a sh*t about the appeals.​

Attached Files:

2. LichSon

Steam:
    and could u hurry up reply to me so i can know your so called "Judgement" so i can decide what to do :) thanks you.
  3. LichSon

Steam:
    ЩĄ | Horse https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029647111
    why did u block me on steam? what is your obsession xD did i harm you in any way? u srsly need to get a life and a real job ;) obsessive kid, u don't even have the right to block me i should be able to add u and u have to hear everything I've got to say u understand? u are used to people begging u to get unbanned but that's not my style. i treat u the way u should be treated.W/O Respect.
  4. LichSon

Steam:
    i would hurry up if i were u .. i'm selling the account.
  5. LichSon

Steam:
    Takes them 3 years to process a report and they ban the current account owner , probably takes them 6 years to process appeals xD
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    locking appeal due to excessive bumping
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Appeals can only be submitted by the original owner of the account. Claiming to have traded or bought this account does not excuse you from the offense, for which you clearly show no remorse for regardless of repayment.
    Further, you expressed intent to continue scamming, so you clearly pose a continued risk to the community.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**