1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198335072798 - (ELExD / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by elementONFiRE, Sep 30, 2018.

1. elementONFiRE

elementONFiRE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:187403535
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198335072798 (ELExD)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Have only my main account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello!
    As i got banned 560 days ago, i admit it. The thing why i got into that stuff, was only because in Latvia it is hard to earn money, and get i hated to ask money from my family. I did not understand what can happen if i scam, and i did it. Now i understand it + been in trouble with police from it! Just wondering if there is any chance that i can start use trading sites like cs.money, because at the moment i'm not able because of ban.
    Have a great evening!​
  2. elementONFiRE

elementONFiRE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:187403535
    Hello, admins!
    My name is Kristers LÅ«sis, and I'm 18 now. I wanted to describe how everything went out and how it affected me after day i recieved steamrep ban. It started two years ago, when i was 16 and a random guy added me on friend list and asked if i want to earn money by helping them to get people in their site and make bets. I didn't even know what can happen and when i heard that they will pay me in skins i accepted. After a while when one guy logged in site admins just played me and said that they didn't get his items. And scam group admins opened cheats and got vac on his profile. He was from Denmark and I'm from Denmark, so he contacted police and i had to visit them and talk about the situation. As i were 16 they couldn't make me pay him money and it wasn't me who got vac on profile so i they let me go without any trouble. And now I'm wondering if problem and visit by police can get me unban from streamrep as i have changed my mind completely about scamming and will never do it again, will not risk my chances to get moved out from Denmark.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @elementONFiRE, although this was an incredibly severe offence, we have decided to downgrade your tag to a caution based on this appeal. You have been given an EXCEEDINGLY rare second chance, please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in future, you may be retagged with no chance to appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**