1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Your due process is hilarious

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Howard Hughes, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106396142
    First of all i understand that Steamrep does not have any kind of moral or legal obligation to anything and anybody.
    This is just my personal experience and opinion, so here we go.

I was reported back in july , 4 month ago . Guy that reported my only provided some part of our conversation trying to frame me. Current evidence is nowhere near to prove anything at all. He has even blocked me on steam , and has not provided any kind of proof in whole 4 months. The report is under investigation since September (but judging by your own guidelines evidence is not enough) , admin has asked me to provide proof of my own which i did but he did not even review it , which i find absolutely odd. And tell you the truth i dont have any slightest idea why does it take 4 month to review 25 screenshots. Oh and by the way if you guys somehow manage to contact the guy who reported me and make him unblock him , we could see the WHOLE CONVERSATION .
    What i find odd is that i could easily cut out some parts of conversation and frame someone .
    Oh and before horse responds to me again that "investigation takes time" i know it does but at least review the proof i gave you ? Or just tell me what i could do more , rather freezing Under Investigation tag? Also maybe you guys could contact him ? Maybe we could fix this by actually doing something ?
    I dont trade anymore but i was raised in honest family, i just want to clear this out and i am willing to do anything in reasonable terms.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Because it's not just 25 screenshots; it's ~25 screenshots multiplied by the number of pending reports we have to handle, which at the current point in time stands at the unfortunate number of just under 30000, and is decreasing every day.

You also have to understand that a lot of accused users simply say "there is no proof", I know it sucks, but saying those magic words doesn't magically make it so, often there is pretty damming evidence (I haven't looked at your report btw, just speaking in general terms), and it can take a while to discern who is lying and who is not. The best you can do is be honest, provide any counter evidence (possibly follow the any steps outlined in this thread) and then wait.

GL.
    [M&C] TheBluekr likes this.