1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal an SR Ban - Retired Staff?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Blah!, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Blah!

Blah! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42238133
    I have an active Pending Steam Rep Appeal which I have had since 2015. I'm not here to talk about the appeal in anyway shape or form.

I'm just wondering, if the Steam Rep Staff Member who commented on my appeal (SilentReaper(SR))... is that the Staff Member who is investigating my case? If so, what happens now that the said Staff Member (SilentReaper(SR)) has retired from Steam Rep Staff? Will my appeal go to another Staff Member or will I have to somehow make a new appeal to get a different Staff Member to investigate my situation/appeal?

Just wondering because I eventually want my appeal investigated to have a conclusion.

Thank-you in advanced to anyone who helps/tries to help answer my question.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    That admin only commented on the appeal - they never stated they were working it.
    Be sure to read this if you haven't already - pay close attention to #15 & #16

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  3. Blah!

Blah! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42238133
    Thank-you for your reply and clarifying this for me, I appreciate it. I have re-read those appeal tips again and will sit tight.

Feel free to lock or move this thread as it has been answered.
    Roudydogg1 and schmed like this.