1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198254329090 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Duzzi2K, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duzzi2K

Duzzi2K New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70919663
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198254329090

Victim profile: 76561198102105055

What happened? Description:
    There was 2 accounts involved in this attempt to scam me. nightwolf and gl1tchmatrix. You can find gl1tchmatrix at: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365717051
    I met nightwolf on a tf2 server, so he is a random to me. So nightwolf tried to say that my account was going to be deleted because he "miss clicked" and reported me for "duped items" instead of reporting some "scammer" that "scammed him." After some chatting and me playing along, he linked me to a steam "Admin" which was probably his alt account. I copied the link into steamrep and that account didn't have a badge so I started to mess with him a bit. After a while I showed him the evidence and he blocked me on both accounts. I was recording some footage on Team Fortress 2 before hand so the entire conversation was recorded. I realized that I didn't go further with the scammer to further prove that he was indeed scamming me but I hope that this evidence is enough to help you decide to ban or not to ban. I don't really know what he was after, but I'm sure that if I continued on, he would have sent me a link that would probably take something along the lines of my log in details. This evidence will also be uploaded to YouTube with fancy edits. The file attached is the un-edited version. If it helps, you can find the video at:​

Provide Evidence:

This is Duzzi2K. I don't have access to the chat history as of making this report. You can find the chat history in the video that I linked above.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we don't accept just videos -we must have screenshots of the chat you had with the users.
    Do you have this?
  3. Duzzi2K

Duzzi2K New User

Steam:
    Here are the Screenshots.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Duzzi2K

Duzzi2K New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm only tagging the fake admin - the accused will not be tagged since you failed to provide a full screenshot of the users profile while friends.
    This shows identity or basically proves you were really in contact with this user.
    Archiving report as of now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.