1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197964935350 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Toiletbrush ♿, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toiletbrush ♿

Toiletbrush ♿ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104418636
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964935350

Victim profile: 76561198169103001

What happened? Description:
    Runs a fake gambling website with the name of skinsblue.com. He will rig the jackpots in your favor in exchange for you putting the website URL in your bio. Once you deposit items and win error messages will pop up claiming you have to win a second time before you can withdraw.​

Provide Evidence:
    Runs a fake gambling site claiming that he will rig jackpots in your favor in exchange for you putting the site name in you bio. The site is skinsblue.com . He will then prove that you will win by telling you to chose the next person you want to win the jackpot. When in reality all the "people" on the website are just bots. He will make a bot with a super low percentage win the jackpot to try to show you that he can make you win with only depositing 20 dollars. He then will make up reasons why you cant withdraw the skins you won claiming "you need to win two times to be able to withdraw" but once I stopped taking his crap he finally admitted what he was doing and claimed he was insanely rich.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Toiletbrush ♿ I need to see the chat logs where the user specifically gave you the site in question so I can verify the site.
  3. Toiletbrush ♿

Toiletbrush ♿ New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Toiletbrush ♿

Toiletbrush ♿ New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok, sorry without that I can't check the site and verify its full intent.
    We don't review phishing reports and the site could be phishing related.
    At this point I'm forced to have to archive the report due to missing evidence to conclude the user was guilty of any wrong doing.

In the meantime having the site you say was involved clearly linked on your profile doesn't sit well and shows you are almost just as guilty as you say this user was.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.