1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198190473213 - (Chef / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chef 7, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Chef 7

Chef 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115103742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198190473213 (Chef)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alt accounts that I use​

Appeal description:
    Hello, sorry to bother you but I had lost my account to a hijacker for the last couple months \while I was living on my grandparents farm for a summer to get paid to buy stuff for steam I came home and my account locked me out, after i contacted steam support to get my account I finally got my account back but I noticed I had a steam rep bann that was not on my account before, I looked at the report and found that the hijacker had sent scam trades through my account and thankfuly no one accepted the trades but he claimed to the victims that an Orbiting Fire Chieftain's Challenge was a Burning Flame, here is a link to a screenshot that someone took of the scammers attempts of stealing he/she had sent this scam offer to about 5-6 people but thank god they were smart enough to decline it! I was just wondering if I could get an appeal on my bann because I had nothing to do with this and I have sent a friend request to the people who the hijacker sent these trades to so I can personally apoligize for my lack of security in my account. thank you for your time and I hope that you have a great day.
    Here is someone you can talk to about the hijacker that took my account
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252442500/
    thank you so much for helping, please contact me about any updates on my bann appeal at my personal email [email protected]
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof.
  3. Chef 7

Chef 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115103742
    ok, thank you for the fix that I needed
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted, if you do however find proof and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Denied.