1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal Question

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, May 3, 2019.

1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    I have a legacy ban tag from a very long time ago from MCT and have tried to get it appealed numerous times in the past. When I did try and appeal my ban here after the new system became in place I was turned away I believe because they said they wanted me to pay him back and show proof. However the player I scammed a very long time ago has never added, responded or made any attempt of communication back if he even plays anymore. Not to sure where I stand with this now but I would really like to get this taken care of once and for all. The tag is probably from over 5 years ago.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What is the question so whomever answers it will know what your asking. Nothing in what you just stated is a question.
  3. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I need guidance. Where do I go to appeal? Last time I tried here all you guys said was to pay him back. I have tried. Should I just submit another appeal here?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since you have a legacy tag, you should see the status for your appeal beneath the tag when you log in. If it says "Rejected", then the decision is final.
  7. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Don't see a submit an appeal button on my steamrep profile as one was previously rejected, looking for some help on what to do.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No option because you already appealed and were denied. You were already told this by Lava above. Nothing more can or will be done for you. Please do not ask about it again.
  10. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    But I've reached out to the guy numerous times in attempt to repay and he just removes/blocks me. It has been years since this small incident and I have nothing but good reps on profile and long time account.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
  12. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    • Arguing specific cases is not allowed in the General Discussion forum.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
  14. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I really don't understand why I was ever even denied in the first place. I took all the proper steps, I've had an extreme change of heart and apologized for my actions. That plus reaching out to the victim to attempt to repay the amount taken. It's really unfortunate that you guys are not looser about lifting the bans from these defunct community.. especially after so much time has passed and it was a simple mistake that i made when I was 13. Not that the amount matters, only the action, but it was $5.. I will give one of you admins $5 to go and give to him since he has me blocked. I am begging one of you to work with me on this and please help me get back to a good standing so I can enjoy the games I like to play now to their fullest potential. PLEASE.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin: