1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198007067379 - (PsYcHOticKaNe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PsYcHOticKaNe, May 10, 2019.

1. PsYcHOticKaNe

PsYcHOticKaNe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23400825
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198007067379 (PsYcHOticKaNe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198007067379-rainbow-dash-jr.37462/

It was 2014 that I had my account hacked so I can happily say that I managed to get it back days later

I made a disscussion to say it all because I didn't how how this website works

And I still don't know how this works but I was angry that I couldn't go into trading servers in team fortress 2 and It kills me to be accused of something that I never was behind of at all.

https://forums.steamrep.com/convers...-go-into-a-tf2-trade-on-team-fortress2.10499/

People encounter scams In the real world and I was one of them in the world of steam.

I was around 14 and i'm now 18.
    A very matured young man who's asking to no longer suffer of being accused of such filth.

I learned my mistakes and as I feel for the guy that accused me and I understand what he was trying to do.

We all would've done the same.

But as much as I don't know how to convince you to no longer ban me and having to suffer for just that one mistake that made me look like a criminal.

I just want you to know that I'm not a hacker and If you want evidence I can give you evidence.

I swear to my own mother's grave.

Thank you for reading this.​

Attached Files:

2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there. Please describe in detail how you were hijacked and how you recovered your account. You will also need to provide uncropped/unedited screenshots of your complete steam support ticket.
  3. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    I got hijacked through a link that leads to a free steam game site which is obsolutely fake, I putted my password and account that then led to the hacker having full control of my account. I got it back through steam support as they managed to give me back my account 5 days later and til this day I use steam guard whenever I log in.

Also this Isn't tf2 related or any item related and I do not know clearly know what you mean by steam support ticket so If you would please instruct me about that it will appreciated.
  4. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:

Attached Files:

5. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    You just said you got your account back from steam support - I am asking you to post screenshots of your communication with them.
  6. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    Sorry I meant to also say that my dad had talked to steam support and that he was mainly the one that got my account back. deep apologies for that.
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    How did he speak to steam support? Account recovery is done on your own account and there will be a record of it.
  8. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    Yeah he did, he said (because I told him what happened) that my account was hacked and they responded that they will get it back in the next few days and we even tried to confront the hacker himself. but i'm not sure about a record of it as I tried to see where it's located in.
  9. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    I also told him about the link
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    You can find that by going to steam then on the top bar:

Help -> Steam Support -> View my Steam Support help requests
  11. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    I tried doing that but It doesen't show it. is there any other way I could give you evidence?

Attached Files:

12. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Nope, you need to provide screenshots of a steam support ticket confirming your account was compromised.
  13. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    I tried everything I could and i'm not lying to ya.
  14. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    Oh um, i think my dad has one on his, but it isn't on mine because mine was hacked and he must have one on his.
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We will give you an additional two weeks to provide the requested information.
  16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  17. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    Listen, as much as i would love to clear this. I can't be able to give you what you asked, so you can cancel this or we can work this out ethier way I accepted my fate. Thank you.
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Have you tried to remember the account info used on Steam Support? Try your best to find it and then you can log in Steam Support and get the screenshots we asked.
  19. PsYcHOticKaNe

Steam:
    the evidence you are looking for is proably on my dad's account. sry but i tried.
  20. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.