1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Issues with the forums

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Dalethium, May 19, 2019.

1. Dalethium

Dalethium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30455729
    While trying to send a message through your "Contact us" page, I ran into a few issues:

1. It would not accept my email ******@******.Coffee (censored for obvious reasons, but it just would not accept my domain)
    2. "Easy: What's the nearest planetary body to our planet?" doesn't accept the answer "Venus", I assumed they just mistakenly wanted the answer "Mercury".
    3. The answer "Mercury" also was not accepted, I could be totally wrong in the spelling of "Venus" or "Mercury" but it did not accept either.

Just thought I'd register and let you know.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    1: Unfortunately, the TLD check is hard-coded into the forum software we use, from before ICANN allowed arbitrary domain registration. There is nothing we can do to accept an email address ending in ".coffee" anywhere on the site.

2-3: Re-read the question. It's not asking for the nearest planetary body to the sun, so Mercury is not correct. Also, the answer is not, strictly speaking, a planet, but a planetary body.
    Something orbiting the planet, perhaps?
  3. Dalethium

Dalethium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30455729
    YEP sounds about right that I make a public fool of myself not thinking of the moon. Sorry for the waste of time lmao.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.