1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198168304308 - (Prasadic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by enemy jew inbound, Jun 18, 2019.

1. enemy jew inbound

enemy jew inbound Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104019290
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198168304308 (Prasadic)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: Ben Shaprio [My only active alt used for smurfing rarely]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:208213790]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:104106895
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168479518
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/765214822501253451
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198168479518
    ===
    | steamname: 강철의 남자 [Dead/Inactive Alt which was formally used for storage and smurfing in TF2]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:172752606]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:86376303
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133018334
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198133018334

Appeal description:
    I am going to just appeal this just for the sake of repairing my destroyed reputation that was caused by thanks to the sibling who sometimes goes around scamming others while putting my profile at risk for his dumb actions that I have no control over. How this started is when I traded Golden Frying Pan with some user that I don't even remember (Which if you want me to dig for his profile, I will try), and when I sold the pan I have gotten somewhere around 1100~ keys and I really didn't know what to do with it until I realize my options were either to go to backpack.tf forums and put up a post selling them, or go to Mann Co Store where it's more automatic and where I really wish I had chosen this path instead of backpack.tf forums so we wouldn't be discussing this right now about a falsified ban I received. Hours later after I posted the trade in the bp.tf forums, coming back to it I noticed that my backpack.tf forum account and the backpack.tf profile was suspended permanently for no other reason besides that Carnage (the admin who placed the ban on me) assumed that I had a scammer alt which leads to one of my other sibling's alt scammer which I assumed the sibling used it for scamming, but if anything I HAD no access to this account nor was involved in sibling's scamming plans and I really tried to stay out of trouble that this sucking me into, but the real reason for receiving the ban from backpack.tf is because I was onto banned IP address since me and my sibling are connected to same internet/wifi and I never knew what was coming. I in a panic attempted as quick as I could to appeal the backpack.tf ban before the false trouble in my account would spread to other sites, further damaging my clean reputation which in fact I had 2+ trust ratings in backpack.tf prior to the ban, but unfortunately the backpack.tf ban has caused SteamREP to drop it's hammer on my account (banning it) before the appeal in bp.tf would get response. However I still decided to use the Mann Co Store to finally sell off some of the keys and I have taken some breaks from Steam itself and I have forgotten about the backpack.tf appeal and SteamREP ban for a while, and even when I remembered about it I thought it would be just a waste of time appealing them since I rarely traded anymore, not because of the SteamREP ban. However further returning into TF2 and some of the favorite communities, I thought it should the time to appeal this ban which was placed by a admin from bp.tf because he assumed I had "scammer alts" without evidence besides I was logging into backpack.tf forums with a banned IP while not expecting any trouble which would spread to SteamREP later on. As of right now the backpack.tf appeal that I filed way back is not declined or unbanned as I went on a trip away from my home for 2 weeks further forgetting about is just paused and I can reopen it if I want, but I am planning to do so when the SteamREP ban on my account gets dealt with. Thank you for reading this and I hope this issue will get resolved soon enough and have my reputation fixed for a mistake that was made by a bp.tf admin.
    I have only ONE active alternative account that is listed above, I have several inactive or dead alts which are just F2Ps and I will try and look for it if whoever is dealing with this appeal needs it, I just refused to list it because it would take so much time away from me just to locate the lost inactive accounts, but otherwise rest of the accounts besides this dead alt are NOT owned by me and it is controlled by my sibling who scams at times which I have no control over and neither know what in the hell that person is doing anymore.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. enemy jew inbound

enemy jew inbound Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104019290
    Sorry for late response as I almost forgot about this appeal.

My sibling had given away one of his dead alts to me when I requested one somewhere in the first week of October from last year, however I did not have the knowledge to notice that he also abused that one for scamming others and I assumed it was very clean at first until present day you pointed it out.

I have no affiliations to this scam that was shown in the report you linked and I never knew this account had a invisible dirt which was left by one of the sibling's scam last year until now.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You are responsible for your account at all times, that includes who you let use it.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    -I am also declining this appeal for blatantly lying/lying by omission, per SR policy in such cases, we will not further discuss specific details with you, all our evidence is open to inspection by any green tagged community admin listed on SR on a case by case basis for transparency.

Appeal denied.