1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198142764046 - (MÁFRÈK - YT CS.MONEY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MÁFRÈK, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MÁFRÈK

MÁFRÈK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91249159
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198142764046 (MÁFRÈK - YT CS.MONEY)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    so i been banned by someone because he thought i attempted so scam him but it was all a prank non inteded to scam but the admin totally was 1 sided and ignored what i said and stayed with the victim until i got banned i admin it it was me who sent the fake bot and i admit i was trying to mess with him but it was all for a prank and laugh nothing more i have good reputation on my profile and many traders i never did any money transactions or anything even my reddit is full of trades i never been scammed i even reported one of the scammers who fake admin to gamble website and got accepeted plus in my steam profile i have a guide for all kind of scam and how to avoid them not including i have more then 1000$ worth of items in csgo i dont see any reason for me to scam i tried to explain to the admin but i just got ignored and left out all of my friendlist is big trader who is also known in the communities am not a scammer and i never will be a scammer and the prank i did maybe it was in my fault and i know it looks like i tried to scam but i swear and i promise i never wanted to scam and i promise it wont happen again am a good person with this ban i cant trade with reddit or steam community i been trading for years now and this will ruin it all you can also see in trade i did i canceled it so he wont even fall it or accept it i was with him in the call when we did all that i hope you guys understand my point and put urself in my shoes and imagine am really a good person am a youtuber and a twitch streamer why would i risk all that reputation and if i still seem like a scammer i promise it wont happen again i wont prank anyone i dont try to attempt or make any kind of attempt to scam and trade normally like i always been​

Attached Files:

2. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    my alternative account is forced to be private plus it going to be deleted soon duo to no one uses it anymore
  3. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Why is your alt community banned?
  5. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    i have no idea it happened after the steamrep banned
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Go appeal it with steam support, then. You can't appeal here until you have public profiles on all accounts.