1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198142764046 - (MÁFRÈK - YT CS.MONEY) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MÁFRÈK, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MÁFRÈK

MÁFRÈK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91249159
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198142764046 (MÁFRÈK - YT CS.MONEY))

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    so i been banned by someone because he thought i attempted so scam him but it was all a prank non inteded to scam but the admin totally was 1 sided and ignored what i said and stayed with the victim until i got banned i admin it it was me who sent the fake bot and i admit i was trying to mess with him but it was all for a prank and laugh nothing more i have good reputation on my profile and many traders i never did any money transactions or anything even my reddit is full of trades i never been scammed i even reported one of the scammers who fake admin to gamble website and got accepeted plus in my steam profile i have a guide for all kind of scam and how to avoid them not including i have more then 1000$ worth of items in csgo i dont see any reason for me to scam i tried to explain to the admin but i just got ignored and left out all of my friendlist is big trader who is also known in the communities am not a scammer and i never will be a scammer and the prank i did maybe it was in my fault and i know it looks like i tried to scam but i swear and i promise i never wanted to scam and i promise it wont happen again am a good person with this ban i cant trade with reddit or steam community i been trading for years now and this will ruin it all you can also see in trade i did i canceled it so he wont even fall it or accept it i was with him in the call when we did all that i hope you guys understand my point and put urself in my shoes and imagine am really a good person am a youtuber and a twitch streamer why would i risk all that reputation and if i still seem like a scammer i promise it wont happen again i wont prank anyone i dont try to attempt or make any kind of attempt to scam and trade normally like i always been
    Attached Files:

Attached Files:

2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You're still going to need to explain why that account was community banned.
  3. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    because i wanted to delete the account duo to it wasnt being used but when i canceled the deletion it went away
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide evidence of that.
  5. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't proof of anything, try again. And any screenshots should be completely uncropped and uploaded to the forums directly.
  7. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Images need to be uploaded to steamrep forums. So why did you request it be deleted? And where is the ticket getting it unlocked again?
  9. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    as i said before duo to it being unused i dont need the account anymore i dont use it

Attached Files:

10. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    What did you use it for?
  11. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    use to be a bot for my csgo practice on it throw my items on it but i never used it and never had anything in it so i decided to delete it
  12. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    alt*
  13. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Why's the login opskins_bot?
  14. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    used to a bot to do a scam on but no scam was attempted in the account according to my friend words that where i got the account from
  15. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    That crazy, your friend used it to pull the same type of scam you used to play a joke with? What are the odds?!
  16. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    i can show you the trade history and the no scam was attempted in the account
  17. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    That is patently untrue... you plainly accept that the contents of the report happened, the only thing you were disputing here was your intention. Or did I read you wrong?
  18. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    yes me and my friend wanted to scam other to get more items and higher inv but as i said no scam was attempted expect that one joke that happened and i got banned and i promise i wont attempt any scam or joke in the future on anyone

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      303 KB
      Views:
  19. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    the account was made long time ago in 22/6/2018 yet till this day nothing was attempted not a single scam
  20. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    to be completely honest the main reason behind me wanting to scam is because i got scammed from a person after begging him to give me my knife back and everything he said that i can be an expert scammer and scam and get him more items and if i do the guy who scammed me in the screenshot called aspis tradeit.gg i tried to report him but didnt get the luck to ban him or anything duo to most of our conversion was in discord and in call

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      357.1 KB
      Views: