1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198268727145 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by k8 ♥ Ge, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k8 ♥ Ge

k8 ♥ Ge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51095041
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198268727145

Victim profile: 76561198062455811

What happened? Description:
    We initially agreed upon trading the Juggernaut's set "Jagged Honor", which is a giftable only set for a Shadow Fiend Arcana and PA and Dark Willow Set. He offered me as seen in the screen shot that I have provided that he has sent me an offer for it. (He forgot that we will not be using the disruptor set and put it in the trade offer message)

I messaged him last night telling him that we were now eligible for trade after 30 days of being friends on steam. I gave him the items first as agreed upon. But now he has removed me as friend and blocked me from steam and has not given the set right now.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 726376 This was the first that he sent me a trade offer asking for the items. I gave the items first because I was really the one to go first.

View attachment 726377 View attachment 726378 View attachment 726379 View attachment 726380
    Above are the chat logs proceeding where he also borrowed a Juggernaut Arcana telling that he will go and bring it back to me in a few hours. But days have past and he has not returned it. But promised he will do it once we gift the set.

Last night, I gave a message to him also telling him that we were eligible for gifting. We chatted for a bit but when I got up in the morning, he has removed me as a friend and blocked communications on steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to show proof that you didn't receive what was promised and you sent what you agreed up on.
  3. k8 ♥ Ge

k8 ♥ Ge New User

Steam:
    here is my inventory this morning, the unbundled Jagged Honor is the one I have decided to open anyways.

Here is proof that this was not gifted to me at any point since there are no tags of him gifting.

Luckily, Dota 2 still has this on my news feed of him opening the promised Gothic Whisper set and the Dark Willow set.

Above is my trading history with the guy.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2019
  4. k8 ♥ Ge

k8 ♥ Ge New User

Steam:
    here is more definitive proof that i did not receive nor open any sets from him and that the set i have presented is mine to begin with.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  5. k8 ♥ Ge

k8 ♥ Ge New User

Steam:
    How can I prove more that this guy did not provide any of the promised items for trade?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    k8 ♥ Ge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.