1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198250899340 - (Anos / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Anos, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Anos

Anos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145316806
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198250899340 (Anos)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts on Steam. If I did, I would never dream/attempt to scam people.​

Appeal description:
    The act of scamming is a horrible act and I cannot understand why people continue to scam unaware Steam users. When I hear that someone, either a complete stranger or a very close friend of mine, has been scammed, it makes me physically sick to my stomach. If you would like more information on what happened to my account, please refer to my Steam Profile Summary. There, you will find information detailing what exactly what happened.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You must write here on your thread exactly what happened and include supporting evidence.
  3. Anos

Anos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    What is there to say that I didn't say in my profile summary? Someone managed to hijack my account and proceeded to try and scam my friends. I have no idea what happened afterwards because i wasn't able to access my account as the hijacker managed to lock me out.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you have nothing else to add, your appeal will be processed as-is. This will be a mistake imo, but its up to you.
  5. Anos

Anos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes, please send it through. I wish to be able to trade once more and I will try my best to be more diligent about things like this in the future.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup and provide what was already asked for or appeal will be concluded.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied.
    Failure to followup/show hijacked.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**