1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198057125541 ★UP | Andrew (3D) (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★UP | Andrew (3D), Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★UP | Andrew (3D)

★UP | Andrew (3D) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48429906
    steamID: ★UP | Andrew (3D)
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48429906
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057125541
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057125541

Hi i was Tagged as a SR SCAMMER due to this post However i have been wrongly marked as i was only a moderator and never took any items from anybody (I can prove this thought trade history), as for backpack.tf, i was under the understanding that golden knight (owner of the group) owned that site as well and had no idea he was just using the name.

Further more in the post one of the admins that was poart of the group says
    Any further information required can be given ASAP

Thanks
    -Andrew
  2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    This may be relevant http://puu.sh/1vJoM/ae6ef25ef22fca11d95fdba4154e300e

User has a Stock Sapper renamed "Strange Sapper." Obviously, for scamming purposes to fake a crate #40 strange... I cannot see any other reason why would would name a stock sapper "Strange Sapper"
  3. ★UP | Andrew (3D)

Steam:
    Not relevant at all, i got that sapper a while ago and have never claimed it to be a strange sapper, the reason i was tagged as SR SCAMMER had nothing to do with this

Trade i got it from : http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/4735099
  4. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    The one way that I can see you proving that you never took any donations is to screenshot your entire trade history from when you became a part of the group until now and reference each and every trade with proof that it wasn't somebody being scammed.
  5. ★UP | Andrew (3D)

Steam:
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I am going to leave this open so that an appeals admin may further investigate the case and make a final decision. For my part, I have revisited this case as I was the tagging admin. From the evidence presented, I do not see intent to scam from yourself or Megasuperheavy. I believe you were swept in with desires to help and used by those you trusted in order to solicit items for themselves. Therefore I am reversing your tag down to a Caution. Upon further investigation, an appeals admin may choose to remove your tag entirely. As I am not an appeals admin, I leave that final determination in their capable hands.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. ★UP | Andrew (3D)

Steam:
    Any chance of this finally being put to rest? it has been open for more than a year...
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello ★UP | Andrew (3D),

Your appeal has been reviewed and your CAUTION will be removed for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of written SteamRep policies during the timeframe of the offense(s)
    • Age of the appeal without admin response
    For the future, be very careful and open/honest in your transactions and group affiliations, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.