1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198125464713 - (TheRealChrystalis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BugButt, Oct 8, 2019.

1. BugButt

BugButt Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82599492
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198125464713 (TheRealChrystalis)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do have a alternate account but i do not remember the login to this account.
    The account is the following
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198905607880

Appeal description:
    The appeal that i am wishing to go against was quite some time ago located here
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.186363/
    I am not aware when this happend exactly but i had recieved a message from a friend saying
    "why do you have a pending ban report?"
    To which i replied
    "What are you talking about? I checked my profile and there is nothing there"

He explained that this person known as "-GoV- Pierce Remington" was a steam administrator and that my friend had gotten help from him. I added this person not knowing at the time that steam administrators would not directly contact you or ask sombody to contact you. He explained that my teamfortress 2 items were duplicated and asked me to prove that i had not duplicated them myself. Eventually he asked me to put it through this "Steam item cleaner" in which i agreed .He sent the trade through directly to the "steam Vault" to which i didnt know id never see my items again. He then proceeded to "check my account" and before i know it after going through the steps he instructed i was locked out of my account and my gmail account was closed. I was glad i had a backup gmail account to which i was able to restore my main account and reclaim my steam account within a few agonising days. I have sent 2 screenshots. I only hope this is enough proof View attachment 732487 View attachment 732488

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the Steam Support ticket from your PC, do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    You need to provide the date you got hijacked and the date you did recover your account.
  3. BugButt

Steam:
    I am afraid i cannot do that anymore as i dont have the full email due to it being so long ago. Unless there is a way you could tell me how to view my full ticket history then i cannot send it.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Make a new Steam Support ticket asking for the dates you got hijacked and the date they reset your account.
  5. BugButt

Steam:
    I have now asked for the support ticket with the information of when i sent the recovery of my account which was the day i was hacked.
  6. BugButt

Steam:
    I recieved the following
    "I'm sorry, the Steam Support team does not provide in-depth analysis of an account's security state or history as a service.

If you previously recovered your account by contacting Steam Support, you may already have all of the information that you need. Note that you are free to archive information from you Steam Support tickets however you'd like, but we cannot provide access to an expired or otherwise inaccessible ticket for security and privacy reasons.

Steam Support
    Jared
    "
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Without any proof of an actual hijacking, the appeal will not be granted, you have an additional week to provide proof.
  8. BugButt

Steam:
    How can i grant proof of somthing i no longer have? Like i said it was ages ago so gmail has deleted the links to the supoort tickets
  9. BugButt

Steam:
    Im sorry if i sound passive agressive, im just trying to reclaim my account's reputation. Im not a bad person and yet ive been put through hell. The only proof i can give you is screen captures taken from my phone because this is how i resolved the issue originally.
  10. BugButt

Steam:
    Only proof i have
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2019
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you could access that ticket from a desktop browser and submit it, that would help.
  12. BugButt

Steam:
    As i have stated, i no longer have access to the steam ticket as its been "resolved", so sadly i cannot access the ticket any more due to how long it had been , and they refuse to give me any details again.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Make a new ticket and ask them to confirm you were hijacked. Only ask for them to confirm, don't ask for more details.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you 14 days.
  15. BugButt

Steam:
    They will not give the information due to the ticket being closed. I asked for them to confirm which they explained they could not.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Need to see screenshots of inventory history 1 week prior to the hijack, until 1 week after.
  17. BugButt

Steam:
    SCAMMING DATE:
    Scamming Date.PNG

1 WEEK BEFORE SCAMMING DATE:
    before scam 1.PNG before scam 2.PNG before scam 3.PNG before scam 4.PNG before scam 5.PNG

After The Scamming Date After Scamming date.PNG
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  19. BugButt

Steam:
    Here they are, sorry i only have my phone available atm.

Attached Files:

20. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshots need to be taken from a PC.