1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is it even possible to appeal?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by HUR DUR DUR, Nov 2, 2019.

1. HUR DUR DUR

HUR DUR DUR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83756235
    I've just had my appeal denied and I was wondering if I can even appeal my actions. I admit that i have been a scammer and I have lied on my previous appeals but that was well over 3,5 years ago of me getting banned, quitting the game, growing up and picking the game up again. I just want to experience trading as I should have and not by scamming/sharking others and so I was wondering if there is a way I could actually appeal?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    First, your thread title is misleading, you did appeal multiple times, so yes, its possible to appeal tags on SR, its even possible to have an appeal granted even if a user did scam, you decided to blow your appeal(s) instead. Next, discussion of specific cases being accepted/rejected for reports and appeals is not permitted in the general discussion section of our forums. (see here)

In general terms,
    If a user already appealed multiple times and lied in those appeals, they are a proven liar and we have no way of ever knowing anymore if they are just attempting to blow smoke once again to try get a desired outcome or genuine. Its explicitly stated a user only gets one appeal and that appeal decision is final.
    Manatee and Roudydogg1 like this.