1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198324224266 - (HyperDude90000™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HyperDude90000™, Nov 4, 2019.

1. HyperDude90000™

HyperDude90000™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181979269
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198324224266 (HyperDude90000™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I used this account after i was hacked by this gun:
    76561198811115749​

Appeal description:
    Can you guys please do anything with my account because im glad that i was able to get my account back but now im down because i had to do so many things to get all the bans off that the hacker got for me. the name of this account previously was Mr.paul​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please explain how you got hijacked.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
  3. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Im not sure on how to create a ticket but i think my account got hijacked around 2017 december and i recently thought of getting this account back because there some stuff i wanna trade it, I wrote my first message on steam at 31 October 2019, is this enough?
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you 14 days to provide the ticket.
  5. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You claim the ticket was from 2016. What does that have to do with the report on your account?
  7. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Im 100% positive that i had not been doing anything bad, just trading in scrap.tf and sometimes backpack.tf and can you tell me why im banned because i do not understand why
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report.180054/
    Have a look. The report is from 2018.
  9. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Yeah that was still when my account was banned because this guy who was hacked my account is a scammer apparently
  10. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Thats exactly how my account was after it was hacked, and later on he changed his name to Mr.Paul
  11. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Need to see screenshots of inventory history 1 week prior to the hijack until today.
    You need to explain, in detail, how you got hijacked.
  12. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    how i got hijacked was my friend got hacked by this guy the scammer, then he messaged me saying Hey do you want a R60 gift card, and i got fooled cant remember how, but i ended up giving him my account name then i immediately got signed out of my account, then i went on my alt then the account that got hacked messaged me saying the same things to me about the gift card. So i blocked this guy and reported him for hijacking my account, and i dont have any screenshot of my inventory before only today
  13. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
  14. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to explain in detail how he got your password and mobile authenticator code.
    Again, provide screenshots of inventory history 1 week prior to the hijack until today.
  15. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    I gave him my steam account name and my mobile auth and i dont know how he got my password but i got signed out immediately after i gave him my auth, and i dont have any screen shots of my past account, only now when i recover the account and a bunch of my steam cards were there. Im pretty sure it was the scam this guy did

Attached Files:

16. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Inventory history not inventory. Open Steam->Profile->Inventory->More->View inventory history.
    The ticket that you provided does not show the date you recovered and the date you got your account hijacked.
    So you gave all your info to a person you thought was your friend, for that person to activate a game code in your account? Explain in detail.
  17. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Ok sorry but i got confused because im not that good with steam, ill send you from the time i got hacked to now, it started off when he canceled out my community market, traded all my good tf2 items then the last trade was from 24 Jul 2018 until november 1. I cant send any more screenshots and theres still many more, hope this works

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to reply to all my questions.
    You also need to provide what I asked.
  19. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    So i had a friend who was hacked before i was hacked, the hacker messaged me asking me if i wanted a $200 gift card and im south african and dont know how Dollars works, so i said yeah sure, he asked me to send him my steam account name and i sent him my steam account name, i thought he would want my password or something thats why i sent him. Then i get signed out being confused because i never gave him my password, being young i was for some reason scared and didnt know what to do so i created a new account,and i used that account for like 3 years until the 29 October 2019 (31 was when i recovered that account) and wrote to the steam support asking them if they can recover this account, They told me that they needed my information that i used for in this account and therefore they saw that credit info was used before and they were able to recover my account. When i was recovered i was community banned, my account was locked to a name called Mr.Paul and I couldnt edit my profile so i wrote a message to the steam support saying that i cant edit my thing and i have been community suspended not banned for a long time, they removed my account and said if i get hacked again i wont be able to recover my account. Then i wanted to go to scrap.tf to trade in one of my emotes to refined and thats when i saw that i was RP banned. I didnt know what that meant so i went to the steam support and asked them if they could remove my steamRp ban, they said no they cant, they are not the administrator of Steamrep and therefore i went to SteamRep and found my profile seeing that i have been banned for scamming people so i wrote a message to you asking for you to remove my steamRp ban because i was hacked and didnt commit all this stuff. And here we are now, Is this enought info because i dont remember what date i was hacked.

Hidden Content:
  20. HyperDude90000™

Steam:
    Is there anything else left because i dont see you replying since the past 10 days, but im being patient