1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198068430673 - (pizza boi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by poogers555, Nov 9, 2019.

1. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54082472
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068430673 (pizza boi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have an alternate account of any kind.​

Appeal description:
    Hi SteamRep.

Years ago now I think 2013, I was new to PC gaming in general. I had been playing TF2 for the most part after starting in 2012. I was still young at the time and there was a trade server where I often past time in. However, I was still pretty young at the time, and on that server I was told I could become a mod there if I followed these steps to "put me in the system." I was stupid and young and fell for it and my account was hijacked and I assume my account was used for some kind middle man or something. While I was waiting for Steam to get my account back, I could see in my inventory had things like unusual Team Captains in it. Once given back to me by Steam everything like that was gone and my inventory was restored.

I thought it was over but then I was unable to join trade servers or some community servers due to Steam Rep having me banned or marked me as a scammer. This really made me sad but I never bothered to actually get it repealed. I was never that big of a big trader at all and I play TF2 very casually. Time went on and I drifted away from TF2 for a good amount of years.

However, now I have found myself playing TF2 again and I really want my account to stop having this Steam Rep ban tag on me. I would still like to trade for items, but with how the tf2 economy is these days, its almost impossible for me as I cant join any larger trade servers and I cant even do trade offers with bots for items like decal tools.

I would just really like to get this thing off my shoulders. I really dont know why I waited so long, but I guess I kinda reached the end of my rope and I dont want to put up with this annoying crutch anymore. I'm not sure if I provided enough info or anything as this was almost 6 years ago now, but I would really appreciate it if you guys could repeal this so I can just go back to being a truly normal user. Thank you.​
  2. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
    All screenshots need to be uploaded to our forums.
  4. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    Based off the email date I got my account back May 16th 2013, and I contacted Steam support on May 14th 2013, so I am assuming the 14th was the same day I was hijacked. I hope these are the correct ways you wanted the screen shots.

Attached Files:

5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Still need screenshots of steam support ticket. Giving you 14 days.
  6. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    Co
    Could you tell me where that should be or where I would find it? I've been searching my email but I cant seem to find what you are looking for.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  8. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    Im going through my emails more and now Im worried as I cant remember how exactly this all went down. Email seems to imply that I had to make another account in order to contact Steam Support and Im thinking thats where the actual support ticket is? But I dont remember this other account at all or whatever email I had to use for it. I sent Steam Support a message to see if they can show me my ticket from back then but I haven't heard back yet.

I also logged onto Steam support but it only shows recent support tickets, and this was 6 years ago, the only ticket I see now is the one I just sent today asking if they can send me my original ticket. Any advice on what to do now or do I just wait to see if Steam Support will help me find it?
  9. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    So I got a response from Steam Support. The original ticket is deleted, so what do I do now? I cant give you a picture of it if it doesn't exist anymore. I dont know what to do as I dont think its possible for me to get a picture of the ticket at all anymore. I've done the best I can, showing you the emails from back when it happened and my account has never had any other problems before or after, only those 2 days my account was hijacked. Please dont keep this tag on me, I feel like I've given quite a lot of information about what was happening to me and I feel its unfair to make it stay because I literally cant provide something because Steam deletes it after 6 months while I've still shown you the emails and been as cooperative as I can.

Unless theres something else I can show you that Steam hasn't deleted by now I guess I can only ask you to make this decision based on what I have been able to give you. I really want this all fixed up and I really want this to go smoothly but I dont think its going to be possible to get that ticket as Steam deleted it and will not show in-depth account security. Im linking what steam support said to me below. Thanks for reading.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    Sorry for another reply as I dont want to be spamming you, but I did get another reply from Steam Support, I guess this is the best I can do.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Need to see the screenshots in full screen.
  12. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    Can we just remove this from and get on with it already? This is months old now, and I cant provide you a full screen shot of this Steam support member telling me they cant access it because its been too long...again. Cant access it because its been more than 60 days ago and Steam wont let me access the old ticket anymore. Please just remove this from me so we can get this over with I have been way more than cooperative. [​IMG]
  13. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Your profile needs to be public.
  14. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    I have changed it so it is public
  15. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  16. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    I have no idea who they are or how I am connected to them in anyway. I saw them posting something about me, either they are the ones who hijacked my account years ago or we were both hijacked by the same person and both our accounts were used for item trading. I have no idea.
  17. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Need to see screenshots of inventory history one week prior to the hijack and one week after you recovered your account.
  18. poogers555

poogers555 New User

Steam:
    It appears that Nibber guy traded with the hijacker at some point while my account was hijacked, how that became him being listed as my alt I have no idea. Im not sure how exactly Im gonna send screenshots without sending like 50 so heres before and after, the trades that happened during the days my account was hijacked, trading with the Nibber guy, and steam support returning trades

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      125 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      149.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      151.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      129.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      144.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      153.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      140.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      172.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      110.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      245.8 KB
      Views:
  19. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Add me on Steam.

Hidden Content:
  20. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Evidence that user most likely was hijacked.
    Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #24: Your appeal was granted, what now?