1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198324135359 - (vex / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by boston boy, Dec 27, 2019.

1. boston boy

boston boy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:181934815
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198324135359 (vex)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was banned for if I recall "scamming" someone. I admit what I did was wrong but I did not scam anyone. There was a person that scammed me out of (I don't know how much he scammed me out of because it was 2 years ago) around $1,000 I was really mad about this. So I decided to pay someone to make me a fake SteamRep report because at the time I did not know how to do it. I later found out him and the person that scammed me were working together to "hustle" me and get both of them paid. When I was submitting evidence that the person scammed me, the individual that was helping me had gave me fake screenshots by going on his alts. (I understand this is bad, but I really wanted him banned) When the admin was looking at our case she saw that there were some errors in the screenshots so they pointed it out and I told the admin it was my alt and later that alt got banned for scamming but that actually was not my alt. I know this is wrong on my part but at the time I was just acting on anger and rage so I was not thinking and made a huge mistake. The reason I am appealing after 2 years is because I knew that I never did anything but I am trying to become a trader again and gain a big backpack so I need my name cleared. Thank you for reading my appeal and hopefully you accept it.​
  2. boston boy

boston boy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:181934815
    I made a mistake I did make an appeal after making this I saw the old one. Sorry.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.