1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198029361069 - (clunky / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by clunky, Dec 30, 2019.

1. clunky

clunky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34547670
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198029361069 (clunky)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ChineseJim - my own alt i made in case i ever lost my main.​

Appeal description:
    Am friends with the person on steam who was SR banned, I was marked as an alternate account when that's false. Just got back into trading and stuff because i managed to unbox a cute lil knife, turns out it's pretty hard to trade when ur SR banned :)). In all seriousness though, I didn't commit the offense, and have no way of really proving that I'm not an alternate account besides the amount of hours I have in all my games + the fact that the supposed account I'm an alt of is currently playing games while I am. If there's anything else I could show to prove that I'm not an alt I'd be glad to.

Thank you for reading this appeal,
    Clunky​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Tell me a bit more about how you know each other. How did you meet this person?
  3. clunky

clunky New User

Steam:
    the way i met this person, is that i was born to the same family as him 2 years before he was born lmao. he's my younger brother.
  4. clunky

clunky New User

Steam:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/posts/515617/

he even said it on his post, no clue why he thought of linking my account when i in the most literal sense had nothing to do with it. I'll answer any more questions you have though
  5. clunky

clunky New User

Steam:
    It's such a joke that my ability to trade is dictated by this horribly run website with admins that can't do their job properly.

The fact that it's almost been 2 months waiting for an appeal response is absolutely ridiculous. Can't wait for another site to be made so this joke can stop being the main way people trade.
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I find you are likely separate users and your accounts tag will be removed, please note, sharing of accounts, PCs or connections may indicate you both are one in the same user resulting in being retagged. Please do not share connections/PCs or accounts with banned users.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**