1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198145841531 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TrumpJesus loot.farm, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrumpJesus loot.farm

TrumpJesus loot.farm New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:197357098
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145841531

Victim profile: 76561198354979925

What happened? Description:
    He added me out of the blue and asked if I was interested in is bfk blue gem. I said sure, what do you want for it. He told me cs.money gives him 521 dollars for it. I know this is not true since cs.money does not overpay for bfk blue gems and it would tell you that your item has a rare pattern and how much that pattern adds.​

Provide Evidence:
    I now have screenshots of the entire conversation, also the fact that cs.money does not overpay for bfk, so that proves the image was either photoshopped or inspect element.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to provide proof of your claim that the user edited the image. You've not done that so far and only said as much.
    Screenshots only - no need to explain more.
  3. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    When cs.money overpays for an item it will say rare pattern and how much value it adds. This photo does not do that. Ill send a screenshot of what the normal price of the item is that cs.money is selling it for
  4. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    FIrst sc is the normal price of a bfk case hardened ww. While the second bfk is a blue gem that was listed by a user. It does not indicate there are any special patterns, thefore cs.money does not overpay for it. Thats why the price is over 300% than the normal price. That means there is no possible way for cs.money to offer over 500 dollars for his bfk

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I still don't see proof of the same item being used to inflate value. I need to see the exact item float # and description basically same item on the site to verify the amount was altered.
    You must show proof of the exact item.
  6. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    The item was his own, it is not possible to see a users item on the website since he did not trade it to the bot site. I showed what the site values the item with the same wear. I also showed a user item that is also a blue gem listed for a huge amount. It shows the percentage increase on that item. That percentage is over 300%. It also does not show rare pattern on the item. Meaning that cs.money will only give you market value. That being said, it is impossible for cs.money to give 500 dollars for a bfk case hardened well worn when they only list their own for 350 and do not pay for blue gems since they would have a rare pattern and the price it adds on the item, like the screenshot of the five seven case hardened blue gem i sent.

When I get home I will post another screenshot of a well worm buttefly that has a similar float.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2020
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well you are trying to say the user faked a screenshot - you need to show proof of that with the exact item.
    I can't help what can and can not be done all I can do is be shown proof of the situation otherwise my hands are tied here.
  8. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    This is a screenshot of the same item that he had in his screenshot. This one is being sold on the cs.money bot and is only listed for 350 dollars while cs.money is supposedly giving him over 500 dollars for his.

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry that image doesn't match the other image... float numbers are completely different.
    If any values or numbers are different I do not know what would be valued any differently.
    SR doesn't review reports for disagreements over values/pricing on sites or what a user states.
    You must prove the exact item in question was shown and altered screenshot to defraud.
    I can't review what I don't have.
  10. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    float makes zero difference, I already showed that cs.money would not give 500 dollars for his item since its legitimately the same as the 350 one site. They are both well worn and bfk case hardened. If they were to pay 500 dollars for his knife, it would say rare pattern like the one I showed you for the case hardened five seven and how much it adds. You are basically just casting aside solid evidence on why this is fake. It would be impossible to prove his picture is fake if he was the one altering it the picture of what cs. money is giving him because its not in the bots inventory. The only possible way in proving it is fake is by showing what the actual bot price is for the item based on what the site is selling it for. You are basically admitting that you can not do anything about someone faking a cs.money price on their item
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not basically admitting anything here..I'm only telling you I need proof that the user sent you a edited screenshot. You still haven't even provided the raw image you claimed they edited. The link to the image should have been in the steam chat.
    The burden of proof is upon you not me here... so let me lay it out.
    I need the original image for starters so I can match up to at least something similar to what the item is in question. We can't review reports here for disagreements of values but we can review false/doctored screenshots but without it I can't do much and you've not even provided that yet.
    Put yourself in my situation here and just give me what I need to review.
    If you want to tell me that cs.money or some site wouldn't do this or that then you may have to have them verify that themselves vs you just telling me that as well.
    Example.... Person A wouldn't give $5 for an item but Person B would or would give $10 for it just depends on how bad someone wants it I suppose. This is where values/prices are not something we review regardless of what a site says its valued.
    I can review a edited image but I can't review disputes in values.
  12. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    Yes, but this has nothing to do with whether or not I agree on the value of the item. It has to do with that he changed the value of what cs.money would pay for it. cs.money would never pay more than what it selling for unless the item has a rare pattern. Which it does not since it would have the rare pattern next to it like the five-seven case hardened I showed above.

Attached Files:

13. TrumpJesus loot.farm

Steam:
    you can also compare this image to the exact same item on cs.money. You will see that it is clearly not 500 like his image shows
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok let me do some research on this a while.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.