1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198933992605 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kartoos, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96837590
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198933992605

Victim profile: 76561198153940908

What happened? Description:
    His scam style is he wants you to send stuff and he will send paypal which is a doctored -edited image of another image where he changes the money transferred and says he sent money and people send his items.. He scammed alot of people which was evident by seeing his inventory whcih now he had made private including his profile and had unfriended me. In the above chat i knew he was a scammer yet i kept on chatting to know what he was up to. His profile gets a lot of comments about being scam which he regularly deletes ofc. He asked me my paypal i gave a random address [email protected] whiich he said he sent 5$ too but as u can see from screen shot its clealry a edited image edited using inspect element as you can see the date of chat vs date of email which he forgot to edit.

In the end he sent a image showing a trade he has done with paypal showing lots of keys and stuff as can bee seen in screen shot and i asked for his profile id he gave me one wchich is obviously his own as can bee seen from screen shot..​

Provide Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/NR1QTCC Here is full interaction with this guy,

In the end he sent a image showing a trade he has done with paypal showing lots of keys and stuff as can bee seen in screen shot and i asked for his profile id he gave me one wchich is obviously his own as can bee seen from screen shot.. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/if✿✿✿inghatetradingsrsly/)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What has changed from the last report? @Kartoos
  3. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
    Thanks @Horse for fast reply
    he sent me more screen shot of a trade he has done with paypal with proof (that screen shot is clealrly edited) and when i called out he sent a profile he did trade with(which obviously is his own profile date created 22 feb 2020)(https://steamcommunity.com/id/if✿✿✿inghatetradingsrsly/) which name gives clear indication of his intentions. Also he has blocked me now and couple of others. And also in my last report u declined bcz of discussion of steam codes which you can do nothing about , but as i said i knew from starting he was a scammer and was just chatting to test his scam methods and continue. Now because he had scammed a lot of people i want him to have some repercussions. In the screen shots you can see that he tried to scam me using paypal 2 times.. 1 time he clearly faked that screenshot of his email (using inspect element ; you can see the date of chat and date of email)and now he was attempting again and i didnt gave him bait so he blocked me.(that 500$ paypal transfer to buy some stuff in screenshot from a profile). Thanks I will follow up for more explaination if required. I was not scammed but a lot of people were so i just want him to stop.

Thank you Horse.
  4. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
    ok i cant post his profile link bcz of censor here is hi alt 64 id=https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028226631

All the screenshots were in previous reply imgur link

And here is that link in the screenshot where he claimed he transfered money to other guy (in last 6 screenshots) for your easier opening https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://imgur.com/a/PpR7qMt?fbclid=IwAR22cyYyDazysEQ8pnL7pK7PpF5pLOm1yCCj5bpXePlxyd6I6bgkp8JC1uU&h=AT2Bd3JtfVoLbxtVcU0Ss2G-9HZSCY6J3FKnRmDZybC-r0Fg22vFntGBiTbpSF-etkjeJlvwUv8-cUGVlNxdL4fFN2HTZgXz1aY0ybMLukhIcWzkhCS5rTJC8FvTeda69mf04A which is simplified to
    [​IMG]

match the dates in screen shot he sent..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2020
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    But there were codes involved here... correct?
    You have no proof or haven't thus far shown where any image was adjusted in any form but still there were codes involved.
  6. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
  7. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Fake or not we would have no way of knowing....and I'm just laying everything out here.
    I still need the ENTIRE conversation all screenshots hosted to the report - we will not accept them hosted on imgur.
    I'll also need your paypal activity full screenshot for everyday since the day before this took place.

DO NOT give me IMGUR links- upload images!
  9. Kartoos

Kartoos New User

Steam:
    I gave him a fake madeup email for paypal whcih i m pretty sure does not exist [email protected] yet he claimed he sent and ok i will post all the conversation but this forum does not allow posting in bulk!!also he trying to scam me isnt proof enough just see him trying and blocking me and his pathetinc attemt to show a fake deal(or a deall with someone else he scammed)and linking that profile which is obviouly saying scammed ya and see its descriptiona nd see his game activity ehich is none
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you gave them a false email....and therefore you can't prove that you didn't get funds.
    Ok I'm sorry but you can't prove anything here against what image they sent you. For all you know and "pretty sure" doesn't cut it that they sent funds.
    I'm declining this report once and for all , please do not resubmit it.
    You are perfectly welcome to report them to Valve instead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.