1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198828561089 - (Jonras / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jonras, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Jonras

Jonras Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:434147680
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198828561089 (Jonras)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi so i would just like to make an appeal because Ive been on the mainland of the united states for Boy Scout camp (I live in Hawaii) and i looked at my BP and noticed i was marked as a scammer which im confused about because i haven't really interacted with steam as ive been at camp. I was hijacked a couple weeks back but i assumed that i fully got the account back but ive since changed my password. I would never scam i think its wrong and unethical. if you're interested i have photos from scout camp. I hope that this can be worked out
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please explain how you got hijacked.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
    Need to see screenshots of inventory history 1 week prior to the hijack until 1 week after.
  3. Jonras

Steam:
    Hi im confused but maybe im just dumb but do you want me to send the pictures of the ticket from when i changed my password yesterday or when i sent a report when I initially got hijacked on 3/29/20 and i got it back on 3/31/20
    And im sorry if i didnt get the exact dates right on back pack, because like i said im at camp so im using my phone

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Inventory history not screenshots of backpack.tf
    Need to see screenshots of a Steam Support ticket, showing you were hijacked.
  5. Jonras

Steam:
    My apologies i was confused, and one last question do you want me to take a screen shot of everything that changed in my inventory a week before the hijacking because its a lot of things because i was live streaming and i bought a bunch of things for the stream
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    So far you have failed to tell me how you got hijacked, you have failed to provide the screenshots I asked and you have failed to provide the dates you got hijacked.
    I'm giving you 14 days to provide what I asked.
  7. Jonras

Steam:
    im sorry i just got back from camp and i m now on my pc. I was hijacked on the 29 of march and i thought i got it back on the 31 of march i got hijacked by telling the hijacker a code i got from a text message from steam. here are the screenshots of my inventory history a week before/after the hijacking. if theres still something missing please tell me and one last thing i cant login to steam suppose to see my old tickets and it wont send me a password reset no matter how many times is send the request to my email is there any other way to find the ticket.

Attached Files:

8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  9. Jonras

Steam:
    so i did have another shady experiance with another user about a week or 2 ago or maybe the first hijacker just waited until now but i also did a screen recording to prove that i cant get into my steam support
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Try this:
    Open Steam->Help->Steam Support->View my Steam Support help requests.
  11. Jonras

Steam:
    i did that with my normal steam account and it only showed me the one time i refunded a game
    and i have passwords saved specifically for steam support which is different than my actually steam account or would it be somewhere else because i filled the ticket when i didnt have my account
  12. Jonras

Steam:
    i feel really dumb im sorry if im annoying you
  13. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  14. Jonras

Steam:
    im not sure but i did login to a steam website like last Wednesday at the request of a dude i was in game with and it didn't already have my login info but i trusted him because he had a lot of the same friends of mine it didnt seem like anything had happened. my api key was actually changed so i feel like that is it but i swear on my life i myself didn't send that dude a trade request. i dont know if it will prove anything but i have photos of me not at my house and at camp that are dated as the same day as the scam request was sent
  15. Jonras

Steam:
    Hello again, Just checking in to see if something is up or if im just being ignored and if there is anyway to clear my name because i will do anything because i really want to trade again.
  16. Jonras

Steam:
    Ive been trying everything to find the old ticket but i thought of something that might help i could show the inventory history of any of my "expensive" items that you want to see to prove that i bought them legitimately and have never scammed a day in my life. Would that be helpful?
  17. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to not being able to provide a ticket to support your claim, failure to followup and date of alleged hijacking not matching the offense, the appeal cannot be considered.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**