1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Report: 76561198856114011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥ Gaiden ♥, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447924141
    I’m going to need you to add me due to steam saying I can’t add you for spam reasons, and if by small grammar errors you mean that it says canceled, paypal is a US based company and I’m in the US so that’s why it says canceled.https://steamcommunity.com/id/GamerCumVoid/
  2. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Here are the raw steam message logs of him threatening to call law enforcement.

Attached Files:

3. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    And sorry if this seems nasty but I’d like to point out one more thing. If I was actually doctoring images and/or lying it would be a huge risk to take and would hurt any chances of an appeal in the future, but if Gaiden lies or doctored images, what’s the worst that could happen? He would lose the case, that’s it, it wouldn’t hurt his chance at an appeal or anything like that as he is already Steamrep banned so he has nothing to lose.
  4. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Horse I would also like to add, after he added me on steam then he started messaging me and telling me to add him on discord and started harassing me and calling me a joke and delusional and scammer until I blocked him.

Attached Files:

5. ♥ Gaiden ♥

♥ Gaiden ♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44817172
    dont know what that proves but ok, I just want to finish this up horse make a decision please. this kid is so delusional it hurts. to gamercumvoid I hope you are happy you scammed 8$ :D WOW ALOT OF MONEY! 8$ OMG PROFIT. and I finally want to end this off by saying how all of this kids "cashrep" is obviously fake. I know this does not really matter at this moment but 10 people saying +rep got my steam wallet code. all at the exact same date and time (down to the second) is pretty funny to see. if you are going to fake cashrep please try harder than that.
  6. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Ok so first off those fake reps on my profile are botted from someone I met in a CS game, he got real pissed at me and apparently there are sites where you can bot steam profile reps, at the time I had something about trading in my name so he thought he would try to hurt my efforts and he and his friends used that site to bot +reps on me. Second off, profile reps are NOT cash reps,
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/3443510323252344223/
    that is my cash rep thread, I can provide proof for both of the trades on there.
  7. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    wrong profile reps of cash is cashreps (cash reputation) 2nd off CSGOREP is a place made for posting cashrep makes it easier to filter out fakes
  8. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Ok but 99% of the time when people talk about cash rep they talk about CSGORep not profile rep...
  9. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    not 99% of the time... there are other sites and groups for cashreps but ok
  10. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    also please provide a gmail picture of you receiving a money request from me cause it certainly never happened, and whenever I ask for proof oh wait you have to block me, or you have to unfriend me yeah well not anymore im asking you now and here. also I would love to go into a discord call where you screenshare live you going to your paypal and email account.
  11. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    I’ve already provided proof of email either earlier in this chat or to horse, I have no need to prove anything to you or waste my time so that I can hear you insult me over microphone instead.
  12. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    horse, im asking for 1 final request we get into a discord call with him. I have many many many ways I can provide proof. I would prefer talking to you privately if I am to say what id do, I know how to fully expose him. Trust me it is quite obvious he is hiding it Idk what he showed you but it was obviously fake. Add me on steam or discord horse I will tell you. from there we can go into a discord call if not steam broadcast will work.
  13. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    It’s pretty obvious the evidence I have sent to horse isn’t fake, I broadcasted to him, I went into the page right in front of him, no inspect element, he saw it, I sent him screenshots of it so he could see it later, it would literally be impossible for me to load into a page and magically inspect element within seconds...
  14. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    so I just found some stuff haha makes me laugh looking at this
  15. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Also in his appeal, another steamrep admin pretty much describes the situation we’re in here. His scam failed so he doctored images and tried to scare the victim. (possible doctored evidence he sent to you and him trying to scare me into believing law enforcement will be called for “theft”
  16. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm allowing you guys to discuss it but bringing up other reports/appeals in this report is not needed and have since been hidden from public view.
  17. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Sorry about that horse, I apologize
  18. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    Gamercumvoid call me on discord
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin