1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198328455926 - (Uzsifruotoja / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Uzsifruotoja, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Uzsifruotoja

Uzsifruotoja Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184095099
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198328455926 (Uzsifruotoja)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198145238946​

Appeal description:
    I had traded my MP9 Wild Lily FT with 76561198145238946/Antim8 for his Navaja Case Hardened BS, he wanted me to add a USP Cortex FT so I agreed. The USP was tradelocked at the time.

On the side me and Antim were trying to trade some of my items for his arcanas, but nothing really came out of it. One offer I agreed with him on was that if I traded my Amphibious gloves for 23 arcanas to him, I could trade my Navaja to him or his friend Krieke for 7 arcanas. That was my promise to him.

One week later the Navaja is tradeable. Neither him or Krieke are willing to accept 7 Arcanas pure for the Navaja, so I just settle on 6.5 arcanas in keys with Krieke. This means that I do not need to keep my word by trading my gloves to Antim. I was pissed off. Another guy has a better offer, but he wasn't willing to trade for the Navaja anymore.

To top it all off he wasn't taking me serious at all when I told him I had just lost almost all of my items to an API key scam. I thought it was just steam being a pain in the ass again, because I did not see the USP in Antim's inventory when I accepted the trade.
    I offered him a key/sticker capsule which is worth more than the USP Cortex instead. He did NOT accept that offer as you can see in the screenshots. I am still willing to give that item to him.

I apologise. I shouldn't have blocked him, I agree with that I reacted immaturely. I will never do this again. But, I just couldn't deal with him in the heat of the moment. I have unblocked him, but not gotten any type of contact with him since. I do not have access to our chat history anymore, but I can show proof of pretty much anything else.

My offer to the admins of SteamREP; If I give him a key, could I be unbanned? He is going to get repaid. I have never real scammed anybody in my life, and I never will. The keys are tradeable in a few days.​
  2. Uzsifruotoja

Steam:
  3. Uzsifruotoja

Steam:
    First of all, I wanted to apologise for wording the last part of my appeal a bit wrong. I did not mean it as in "I will only repay him if I get unbanned", I will repay him either way. Me and Antiim8 talked today. We came to a conclusion. I will give the USP + something else worth the same regardless if I get unbanned or not. That's what I owed him and I will repay him extra for all the problems I caused. He understands that I didn't mean to truly scam him, I was mad & reacted in a childish manner. I will never cause any problem like this ever again & hope that I can get a second chance. Here is some proof that I got API scammed, if there's anything else I need to provide just let me know. Thank you in advance. Antiim8 can confirm in the replies that we talked and that he agrees with what I just said.

Again, I'm truly sorry & this will never happen again.

https://imgur.com/a/a6c7fdw
  4. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187430487
    can confirm this
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Repayment is a Requirement of an appeal, you provided ZERO repayment proof.
    2. Any and all chats you have about repayment with victim(s) must be submitted with your appeal.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have an additional week to followup or the appeal will be concluded.
  7. Uzsifruotoja

Steam:
    My apologies, I was not able to check up on Steam & Steamrep due to personal (health) reasons. Sorry for that.

I have asked the victim if he could send me the old chat where we talked about repayment. We are also discussing how he will be repaid.

upload_2020-5-25_8-57-21.png
  8. Uzsifruotoja

Steam:
    Does steamrep allow repayment via Buff/other third party sites?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
  10. Uzsifruotoja

Steam:
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its been over a month and no repayment has been submitted, I am declining to consider the appeal.